Chapter 31

Kasumi snuck out of the hospital and went out for a little walk.

I never knew a little walk would be tiring..... which means I haven't recovered fully yet...

As Kasumi stopped for a drink next to a vending machine, she was surprised to see Emma there.

Kasumi immediately looked straight behind Emma, there's only Takemichi.

" Kasumi-chan, what a surprise to meet you here. Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital?" Emma asked.

" Oh, I snuck out~" Kasumi sheepishly said.

Wonder if this is my luck to meet Emma suddenly

" Ehh you shouldn't be walking in the cold," Emma expressed her worries.

" it's okay," Kasumi reassured and help Emma with carrying cans of drink.

Kasumi noticed a motorcycle coming straight toward both of them. She took something out of her pocket and pulled Emma in while using her right hand to shield both her and Emma from the bat that Kisaki wield.

The force from that impact cause Emma and her to crash onto the ground.

As Kasumi got up to look at Kisaki and Hanma who stopped, she felt liquid flowing into her hand. She immediately looked down and saw Emma unconscious and her head is bloody red.

" Emma-chan!!!" Kasumi shooked the unconscious body but no response.

Takemichi rushed toward Kasumi and Emma.

Takemichi tried to call out to Emma but there was no response.

Mikey walked toward the scene and was petrified to see Emma's unconscious body. Kasumi saw Izana and Daisuke behind Mikey. Both of them walked away.

Daisuke...I thought you join Tenjiku to help me save Emma and Izana.....what were you doing all this time!!!

Mikey bent down and asked Takemichi to help get Emma on his back. He's going to carry her to the hospital.

Takemichi and Kasumi walked beside Mikey as Inui walked away to tell the information to Toman.

" Emma's not moving....it's been minutes already....." Mikey began panicking.

" Mikey...-kun," Takemichi sobbed; while Kasumi remained calm.

As they reached the hospital, a nurse walked toward them as Kasumi headed to the counter.

"Excuse me, can you use the x-ray to check my arm," Kasumi asked one of the nurses. The nurse nodded and lead her toward a doctor's office.

" She's alive!!" Takemichi shouted in shock.

" Yes she is, she unconscious and the red liquid covered her head is a red dye," the nurse explained.

" I will need to take her to check if she has any symptoms," the nurse said and she carried Emma to another room.

"Thank goodness, she's alive!!" Takemichi repeated in happiness while Mikey sighed in relief.

" Where's Kasumi-chan?.." Takemichi noticed her disappearance.

Takemichi asked one of the nurses at the counter and she lead Takemichi and Mikey toward Kasumi's location.

They opened the door and saw a doctor scanning her arm. The screen showed a fractured bone.

" Your bone is fractured. Anymore damages to it, you will need a cast," the doctor explained.

Kasumi nodded understanding the doctor's warning.