Chapter 18

The Day Before the Battle

Toman Meeting

"THE PREBATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA WILL BEGIN NOW!!!"

"I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey started.

"Tomorrow, we're going head to head with Valhalla. They picked a pick with us. There's nothing for us to gain!... Also, Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on Traitors!! that's Toman's policy!!"

"Can...I"

"Just be a kid?"

Everyone was shocked.

"I don't want to fight Baji," Mikey stated as he sat down.

"SO HERE'S MY SOLUTION!!"

"LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH EVERYONE!!"

"TOMORROW, WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH VALHALLA AND BRING BAJI BACK!!"

"THAT'S HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES!!" Mikey announced with determination.

Cheers came from the crowd.

"He's...something else..." Daisuke stated in awe.

"Yeah...you can say that...Just witnessing it in person really gives me some goosebumps," Kasumi chuckled.

.

.

.

"I heard you told Chifuyu about Baji's upcoming death. Why?" Kasumi asked as the two walked back to their houses.

"Just to have raised some awareness," Daisuke simply replied.

"So you come up with any plans yet...if not, we will follow with my plan," Daisuke said.

Suddenly something struck her head.

Wait...in the past that lead to the future that Takemichi just came from....did we follow my plan or Diasuke's plan...which one failed...

"Daisuke...what's your plan?" Kasumi asked.

"Just keep Baji away from the fight," Daisuke said.

That will...definitely failed

"You do know that Baji has some kind of goal in mind...right," Kasumi asked.

"Yeah...to reveal Kisaki's plan," Daisuke said.

"Yup...and he will most likely go to beat Kiaski whenever he has the chance," Kasumi replied.

"I don't think you understand my plan. I meant that I can make Baji immobilize so that he won't participate in the fight," Daisuke explained.

"How will you find him in the first half of the fight..." Kasumi asked.

"just rush forward," Daisuke said with a straight face.

"How can you say something so ridiculous with a straight face..." Kasumi sweatdropped.

"What's your plan then," Daisuke was taken back from Kasumi's comment.

"Stop every possible cause that lead to Baji's death during the fight," Kasumi said.

"Are you going to tell me the steps now?" Daisuke asked.

"Tomorrow...I will," Kasumi said.

The Day of the Battle

"Wow...I didn't know the Haitani Brothers are spectating this fight," Daisuke recognized the two familiar figures sitting on the car.