Chapter 13

August 3rd

"Where's Kasumi and Diasuke?" Hina asked Takemichi as she and Emma walked toward Takemichi and Draken.

"They're not here yet..." Takemichi replied.

Takemichi felt his phone buzzed.

"It's Daisuke...." Takemichi opened his phone and accepted the call.

"It's Kasumi. You can go without us. We've got a bit carried away with food along the way....we'll call you when we get to the festival," Kasumi spoke through the phone.

"Okay," Takemichi then told the situation to Hina and Emma.

.

.

.

"If you keep buying food, we won't have money to play games," irks marks appeared on Kasumi's head.

"This is my first time trying out these kinds of food. Give some slack will you," Daisuke took a bite from roasted corn.

" Seriously.... even if it's your first time, you can't just buy each food from all of the stands!" Kasumi gave a heavy sighed and facepalmed herself.

"Fine, just one more food and we're going. Wait here," Daisuke said and walked to the last stall.

A few minutes later, Kasumi felt someone was watching her. She turned around but saw no one except for the sellers in each stall.

Suddenly a hand took a hold of her and pulled her into the forest.

She elbowed the person's stomach. She then took the person's arm and threw them over her shoulder.

Figures started to surround her every second.

Kasumi backed away trying to find the perfect timing to escape.

"Platinum blonde and grey eyes... you're Kasumi," a voice spoke.

"You are?" Kasumi looked toward the direction of the voice.

The figure walked forward revealing his sin and punishment tattoos on both of his hands.

Hanma?...what does he want from me?

"The name Hanma Shuji... come with us," Hanma spoke.

"What if I refuse," Kasumi talked back.

One second later, Hanma punched Kasumi's cheek, causing her to fall to the ground.

"I don't mind beating you up. Having you alive or dead will complete my goals already," Hanma said.

Tch... keeping me as a hostage...why?--

Wait a minute...could he be luring Daisuke out...

Got to get away from here...

Kasumi got up and tried to escape but Moebius members blocked her way. Kasumi got angry and punched them in the stomach and nose.

Kasumi suddenly felt a grip on her right arm. She turned around and saw Hanma behind her.

"I suggest taking the easy way... but if you want the hard way then fine by me," Hanma threw Kasumi on the ground. Kasumi gasped him pain.

Hanma lift Kasumi and carried her over his shoulder like a rice bag.

"Finally, I can battle him in his serious phase~" Hanma laughed.

So...he's after Daisuke...more specifically the Red Head Hunter...

.

.