Chapter 23

What do I do now...

I'm prohibited from engaging in a fight against the Black Dragon... I can't even find any good reason to join Chifuyu and Takemichi...

Well.....there is one thing I have to do...

By now...they must have known about when Hakkai's going to kill Taiju and they're teaming up with Hanma and Kisaki...

Suddenly a message popped up on her phone.

4:20 pm

Chifuyu
Yo
Sorry I won't go with you on the 25th

Ehh?!!
Why?
You promised that we hang out on Christmas day...

Gomen...
I'll make it up to you on New Year

K🤗

4:31 pm

Hina
Hey
Takemichi just broke up with me
What do I do now...

What?!!
Are you okay?!!
Let me talk to Takemichi for you.

Thanks...
It's okay...you don't have to go that far...

What reason did he give for breaking up with you?

He said that found another girl...

...

Wow... Well, at least I have a good reason to go to the Church... And even if I were to be there....the plot outcome won't change....just like the last two arcs.....

Am...I... able to change the next one.....

.

.

.

December 25th

" Kasumi!!" A voice called.

" What is it?!!" Kasumi opened her door room.

" This," Aki pointed to a basket of laundry.

" Yeah what about it?" Kasumi looked at her stepbrother with an uninterested response.

" We gotta do the laundry. These clothes have been piled up for days now," Ali explained.

" Then you do it yourself," Kasumi sighed and was about to close her door but Aki stopped it.

" In this basket has your clothes too. We'll just have to take it to the dry cleaner," Aki said.

" Yeah...and why are you telling me this?" Kasumi replied with boredom.

" There's no way I'm going to do all of this laundry alone while you stay home and do nothing," Aki bluntly replied.

"You....." Kasumi uttered. Before she could say anything, Aki shove the basket onto her hands.

" No more complaints. Get dress quickly. I'll be waiting," Aki sighed.

.

.

.