Chapter 40

Inside an unknown warehouse, three teenagers checked their phones.

" Why did we even bring her here when there is no service?!!"

" Would you just shut up!!! I'm trying to contact him here!!"

" Just leave her to us and contact him in a place that has service,"

A voice spoke behind them," it's fun and all. But I have someplace to go to. How about we condense this kidnapping game and skip to the end...." Kasumi stood up holding the rope that was once tied around her. She gave a smile. That smile made the three teenagers shiver in fear.

" The ending where the kidnapper got killed~" Kasumi continued and knocked the teenagers out.

After tieing them up, " seriously... To kidnap me when I have an important errand. And what kind of kidnapping is this...to have loose tie rope....but then again I never get kidnapped before..."

After releasing her anger, Kasumi noticed the phones that the teenagers held.

She took all three of them and went through the contact and messages list...

Sora

" That's....."

With Daisuke and Fon

" What the hell are you doing here?!!" Daisuke asked with irritations.

" Nothing much. I just need to make sure you haven't gone rusty," Fon replied calmly.

" I have no time for this!!" Daisuke got up and continued his search but,

" Sora's back," Fon said.

Daisuke stopped and snapped his head toward Fon.

" And here I thought he's dead already," Daisuke sighed.

" Well, he's been inactive for an entire year after you came back to Shibuya," Fon replied.

" Why the hell is he active now?" Daisuke asked.

" You seriously.... don't remember?" Fon asked.

" Remember what?" Daisuke asked.

" You broke his promise," Fon sighed at Daisuke's cluelessness.

" Wait.... really?!!" Daisuke pointed to himself with shocks.

Fon facepalmed himself with a sigh," I'm not going to help you this time."

Daisuke held Fon's shoulders with a begging face," please, you got to help me remember!!! I'll do anything in return!!"

" Anything?..." Fon said.

" Wait....did you plan this?" Daisuke noticed Fon's reaction.

" Well yes and no," Fon replied which caused Diauske to sweatdrop.

" What?..." Daisuke commented.

With Kasumi

" Maybe it's a coincidence that their leader's name is Sora," Kasumi talked to herself.

Though it might get confusing if they call out Sora since my former name is also Sora...

Kasumi looked around the warehouse and found a few stacked crates. They were covered by a blanket. Curiously, she walked toward the carton and took the blanket off. She found out the crates were full of little glass container that has white powders and red pills.

She took one of each type and observed it," these....are drugs..."

She quickly turned to look at the top corners to see if there's any camera. To her surprise, there were none.