78

A/N: surprise chapter!! It's getting hot

Bucky's POV

I open the door, seeing the person I never expected to see stand here again. Isla is in front of me, her hair and clothes soaking wet from the rain, shivering. "Are you dating someone?"

"What? How... how did you know I lived here? You're going to catch a cold."

"Are you dating someone?" She repeats.

"No, but why-" I don't get to finish the question when she pushes me into the apartment, closes the door, then clashes her lips onto mine. Her hands travel my body all the way down to my jeans, unbuckling my belt. "Wait, wait, Isla."

"Stop talking." She demands and pushes me down to the couch, making me sit. She takes off her coat, revealing a beautiful skin tight black dress underneath it. Her body is to die for. She reaches to the back of the dress and with one swift move unzips it, letting it fall to the ground. Before I can admire how beautiful she looks in her black lacy underwear, she sits down on my lap, straddling it while her hands go down to the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head.
Only when she dives back into the kiss I start recognising the familiar scent.

"You're drunk." I realise out loud. She tries kissing me again but I turn my head to the side. "You're drunk. That's why you're doing this."

"No, I am doing this because I am horny and I want to be fucked." She spreads kisses down my neck. "Don't worry. I broke up with him."

"Isla, get off of me. You'll regret this in the morning." I try to keep my cool but the truth is I am fucking hard. I probably need to jerk it off once she's gone.

"I only had a few cocktails. I am sober enough to know for sure that I want this. It's either you or some stranger. You choose." She starts dry humping me and when she lets out a silent whimper the lines between right and wrong completely disappear. "Oh, yes."

I grab her hips and pull her closer to me enjoying the intimacy. I missed her so much. Her kiss. Her scent. Her hands. Her touch. Everything.

She helps me push my pants and boxers down and then continues to take off her panties. Fuck yes. I hate how I turn into an excited frat boy who's never seen pussy when I am with her.

"Shit." She whispers. "I forgot the condom. Do you have one?"

Of course something had to ruin the fucking moment. I shake my head. Of course I don't have a condom. I never planned on touching another woman after her. I didn't think I'd ever get to touch her though so I didn't bother having condoms at my place.

"I am on birth control." She tells me and then looks at me with an expecting look almost as if she's asking me if that's enough.

"Bare?" I double check. My dick starts twitching underneath her. I've never done it bare with someone. I nod my head eagerly and wait a couple of seconds, making sure she actually wants this before I grab her by her hips and lower her until I am slowly entering her. Shit. Fuck. This feels fucking good.

"Oh my god." She gasps when I am all the way in. Isla closes her eyes and grabs me by my shoulders to steady herself. Her legs start to shake and I grin to myself. "Oh my... oh." She's already sweating.

"You feel good. You feel so fucking good." I push the hair out of her face. I want to see her face. I watch her as she rides me, deep and sensual, enjoying every second of it. I lean back and just watch her. Her beautiful face. The way she bites on her lower lip when she tries to suppress moans. The way she tilts her head to the side because she's still embarrassed to make a moaning face in front of me even though she looks absolutely fucking hot when doing it.

She's so beautiful. It pains me that she doesn't realise it. She has no idea how pretty she is. She could be standing in a museum and everyone would confuse her with the art. She doesn't realise how every guy is looking at her when she walks by and how every girl is sending death stares her way because they want to look like her.

I love you. I want to say it but I know it'll ruin the moment. She's not here to make love. She's too hasty and too rough for that. She wants to fuck. And if that's the only way I can have her I am fine with that. I am fine with being used as long as it's by her.

When she's close to her orgasm her hands grip tighter around my shoulders and she starts panting uncontrollably. "Almost... I am almost... there... oh."

I don't even care about coming. I just want her to enjoy it. But seeing her cheeks turn red and feeling her wetness around my cock makes it really hard for me to stay calm. And when she leans closer so that her breasts are in front of me, I completely lose it.

I love you.

"I am coming." She announces, her voice weak and her legs shaking more than they were before. I kiss her one last time before we both come at the same time and she moans into my mouth. I didn't think that sex with her could become greater but when I come inside of her I realise it can. After catching her breath she gets off my lap. "Shit."

"Wait, I got it." I grab a tissue from the table in front of me and clean her up. "Sorry."

"No worries." She murmurs and puts on her underwear and clothes. Her legs are still a bit shaky but she's trying not to make it too obvious which makes me smile even more.
I can see right through you, Isla.

I pull up my boxers and watch her as she brushes her hair out of her face and ties it up in a ponytail. She's not wearing any makeup. At least I don't notice it. It's just her being naturally stunning. Even after having sex and sweating like crazy she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

"I'll see you around." She grabs her jacket and stands up.

"What?" I follow her. "Where are you going?"

"Home? Where else would I go?"

"You're not going to stay?" I ask. I thought she would at least spend the night. I hoped she would.

"No."

"It's raining out there."

"I'm not made out of sugar." She remarks and I bite my tongue to not reply with 'But you're sweet like it'.

"We could order something. Aren't you hungry? You shouldn't go out when you're sweating and when it's cold outside. You'll get sick."

"I will be fine." She turns around and attempts to open the door but I grab her hand.

"Isla, please. Just say one night."

"Why would I stay? This was just sex. I was horny and you were there. Don't think that this changes anything between us." She glares at me, the girl who was just riding me with a smile on her face gone.

"Don't be so cold." I know I did that to her but it still hurts. "Let me call you a cab. Or take an umbrella with you."

"If I want to walk around the naked, I will do exactly that. I don't need your permission or your concern." She bites and turns around, fleeing through the door and slamming it shut behind her.