"Yeah sure, just because Ryan told me his name and sat next to me in class doesn't mean I'm dating him." I laugh and Liam looked worried.

"You don't have to worry about her stupidity. It's just a fake story she made up so everyone would hate me." I reassure them and they nod.

☆☆☆☆☆

I'm done with 2 classes and I have about 40 minutes before my next lecture so I head to the library to study, I walk inside and I see an empty table so I sit down.

I pull out my MacBook and notebook, I put my airpods in my ears and start studying.

I turn to write something down on my notebook, when my MacBook slams shut.

I feel my blood boiling while I looked up to see who did that.

You guessed it. Sam.

"What the fuck do you want?" I take out my airpods and glare at her.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? dating Ryan and that boy you got in the car with yesterday, you slut!" She shouted at me and I stood up.

"First of all, I don't even know Ryan and I am sure as hell not dating him, second of all. Last I checked this is none of your business to begin with. And that guy who drove me here yesterday. Is my only boyfriend so back off Sam before I mess up your ugly face." I grab her hand and twist it after pulling it off my MacBook.

She whimpers and pulls her hand back from me and starts rubbing it to ease the pain.

"You are a slut! And you will regret ever touching me!" She storms out of the library and I can't help but smile. This is all hilarious to me.

After a few minutes Ryan comes up and sits in the seat across from me.

"Hey Amelia. How are you?" He asks.

"Listen Ryan, I don't know what you and Sam are. But I don't want to be any part of your drama. This bitch is going crazy! She's saying I'm stealing you away from her. I hardly know your name." I glare at him and he smirks.

"Who cares what Sam thinks? And we aren't together she just likes to obsess with every boy here." He shrugs.

"Ryan. I'm in a relationship already. Don't even try." I put on my airpods and ignore him.

He frowns, stands up and walks away.

Fucking children.

Minutes after that I decided to text Lexi to see where she is.

'Where are you? I'm in the library.'

And with that Lexi enters the library. She sees me, she walks up to me and sits down infront of me.

"What's up?" She asks. "Sam is fucking crazy. And freaking Ryan is playing on my guilt card." I mumble. Annoyed.

"Want to eat a donut?" Lexi asks and my mood immediately changed at the thought of that beautiful, heavenly gift. "What kind of question I that? Of course I do." I grab my stuff and put it in my bad and I stand up with Lexi.

I drag Lexi out of the library and we go to buy donuts.

I buy my favorite; strawberry donut and Lexi gets a white chocolate one. "Where is your boy toy?" I ask her. "He's in his 3rd lecture right now. He should be done in like 4 minutes." She answers. "What's his favorite donut? I'ma get him one." I pull out a 10 dollar bill from my bag and look at Lexi. "His favorite donut it's strawberry donuts." She answers. "Just like me, he really does have good taste in everything. Even women." I wink at Lexi and she chuckles.