66. Always With Me

Start from the beginning

"You know, he's so smitten with you." Jungkook broke into a smile as he read closely beside me. Almost as though giggling to himself.

"He's so sweet. It's dangerous." I laughed. Peeping him a look. Kook gave an all knowing nod. It wasn't a secret how coy and cute our Jiminie was.

"So, you gonna see him tonight?" Jungkook asked casually, tapping his fingers on the wool of the bench.

"Um. Are you not staying over tonight?" I questioned. In all honesty, I thought Kook and I were probably going to hangout after dinner.

"Yeah, I wanted to. We should invite Jiminie Hyung too. But, don't tell him I'm with you, let's surprise him." He cracked a cheeky smile.

"Okay," I giggled before texting back.

Jia: Yess, I miss my Jimine 😘

I slid my phone aside as our ramen arrived. Jungkook and I started to dig in, both of us way too caught up in the taste to talk, the looks we exchanged were enough to know we both agreed how good the food was. Then, he glanced down as the screen of my phone lit up again. I swiped it open and we both read the message.

Jimin: What do you miss about me? Hm? 😏

Jungkook nearly choked on his noodles but quickly recovered before rebutting.

"Ahh. This guy, seriously. Cute but a total pervert. You know, Hyung is always unbuttoning the top of his shirts on purpose. Especially in front of fans." Jungkook seems amused by Jimin's shameless ways.

"Sounds like something he'd do. I know, shameless but it's hot. Jimin's charm is high calibre." I shook my head as I giggled, recollections of fond times of us together coming to mind.

"Mm. Noona, let me reply." Jungkook's grin turned cheeky. I guess it would be kinda funny so I let him.

Jia: I miss your little pinky finger 😉 So cute ~

"Omg Kook! What?!" I burst into laughter. He was smiling so wide his eyes shut cutely.

"No no wait, I gotta see what his reply is gonna be." Kook and I held our laughter as we huddled together and watched my phone screen in anticipation.

Jimin: Just wait until I see you later Jungkookie 🙂

"Why does the smiley look so threatening?" I giggled. He really did know straight away that it was out Maknae messing with him, how funny.

"He's gonna want revenge." Kook sighed happily before clicking my phone shut. If messing with Jimin was his mission he'd definitely accomplished rileing him up.

The two of us finished eating, Kook covered up and we made our way back through the busy streets towards the club. We slipped in easily thanks to Grey who let us in without hesitation despite the long line awaiting entrance.

After we climbed the stairs and reached my lounge space we relaxed at the table. Kook pulled down his hood and took his mask off, revealing a flawless complexion and dark doe eyes. Even now, I find myself stunned at how blessed he was in the looks department.

At that moment, a worn-out Jimin trudged up the stairs. Hands pushing his hair back as he instantly spotted us.

"You two are in for it. But first, I wanna take a bath. I'm sore." Jimin pouted. I noticed the large gym bag he had slung over his shoulder.

"Aw Jimine, I'll run the bath for you. Come sit down." I quickly got up and tugged around his waist for him to sit down beside Kook who had a faint cheeky grin at his earlier mischief.

I left the boys to talk amongst themselves while I prepared to run a hot bath so that Jimin could wind down from his long day at practice.

Once the water had filled I added a tiny bit of light scented soap onto the steamy water so it was just right. I ran back to let Jimin know the bath was ready.