"Shit. I'll go after him." I heard Hoseok's voice and his swift movements passed by. He must've chased after Tae.

My mind races. I can barely catch a single thought.
Who is she? Why is she down here?

The horrific sobs of the girl still piercing my ears are making it impossible to think straight. The tension in the room amongst each of them is thick. It's nauseating. My hands shake, but I pull back the cloth the tiniest bit.

"Sorry about all of this. I really wish you had backed off earlier rather than following me around incessantly like you did." Jin speaks as he steps closer, her eyes widening in fear as he does. He stops right beside her.

"Perhaps we wouldn't be in this position." He raises the gun in his hand and presses it to her temple. The disdain in which his face contorts was like he'd bitten into a rotten piece of fruit.

Jimin looked away, gaze steadily fixing to the far wall, as though not wanting to see anymore.

"But, since we cannot turn back the hands of time, I hope you will understand and find it in your heart to forgive me." Jin's words were bittersweet. He cocks back the safety with no hesitation.

Time slows down, the loud crack of the gun firing echoes. A spatter of red hits the concrete floor on the opposite end. Her body falls forward, limp.

Reality drowns out.
An eerie silence blankets my mind.
I'm finding it harder and harder to breathe.
This isn't real life, it can't be.

I passed out at the bar from drinking earlier. This is all a nightmare.
That's it. Wake up Jia, wake up. You need to wake the fuck up right now.

Desperation overtakes.
My heart pounds dangerously fast in my chest.
Sound drowns back in, are those gut-wrenching cries mine this time?

Flooding in, my surroundings hit me.
The cold concrete under my palms, the ache in my heart.
No control over my sobbing. It pours out and is choking me.

"Jia? What the hell are you doing down here?" The deep rasp in Yoongi's tone is apprehensive.

I peer up, only to be met with expressions of pure shock. Joon rushes over, urgency in his stride.

"Joon Hyung, quick. Get her out of here. We'll take care of this." Through blurring vision I see Jungkook's silhouette move, "Yoongi Hyung, quick, help me cover this from her."

"Shit, come here." Joon kneels, filling my vision. Pulling me up off the floor, wiping my wet face with his sleeve. Deeply troubled lines are etched across his forehead as he peers at me.

This was the Joon that had just witnessed a girl's brains splattering across the floor. My mind twists as I grasp to comprehend it.

"What on earth are you doing down here?" He asks, helping me to my feet. Somehow I stand, but barely. My mouth opened, then closed again. I try to explain, but my throat is tight. I can't.

"Never mind. First things first. Let's get you back upstairs." With that, Joon begins to carefully lead me back to the stairs. He follows closely behind me, protecting me from falling as I slowly fumble my way up.

From there, he guides me into his office, and I collapse on the green couch.

The tension I held dissipates.
Was it calm, or was it a numbness?
I don't know. But, it was enough.

I clear my throat, finding my voice raspy.
But, even if I can manage to talk, just what was there to say?
Everything, but at the same time, nothing.

"Are you... Okay?" Joon took care as he settled down on the couch with me. Gaze searching mine with concern.

"I do not know." I admit, mind still muddled, "I'm trying to decide if this is real life or some fucked up figment of my imagination."