He looked like a worried parent asking his child how they feel. The scene was very endearing.

Everyone stared at the couple of 'parent and child' with fond eyes.

Yeonjun scratched the back of his neck as his eyes looked everywhere but at Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly got up and pulled him up as he said in a serious tone, "Come on. Let's get you checked by a doctor."

Yeonjun: "......." Why are so fast at making decisions? Listen to others too!

Jin quickly jumped to his rescue, "He is okay. There is no need for a checkup."

Taehyung was not convinced at all, "Of course there is. Look at his face. It's so pale."

Jungkook smirked as his cunning eyes stared at Yeonjun and Taehyung. An idea formed into his mind as he stood up and said, "Of course we should get him checked! Let's go, I will come with  you guys."

Taehyung was happy while everyone else stared at Jungkook with judging eyes as if they were saying : "Is it not because you only want to spend some time with him, you evil fox!"

Namjoon knew that he absolutely can't convince Jungkook so he sighed and said, "Okay. You guys can go."

Yeonjun, who was used by Jungkook for his own benefit: "......."

Taehyung placed one of Yeonjun's arms around his shoulder as he supported him with his own arm around the younger's waist.

Yeonjun; "........" I can walk you know! I am not that seriously ill!

Lisa placed a hand on his lips to suppress her laughter when she saw Yeonjun's face.

Jin shook his head while smiling, "His caring attitude towards Yeonjun still hasn't changed."

Taehyung, Jungkook, Yugyeom and Yeonjun left.

Now why was Yugyeom going with them?

Actually Yugyeom was peacefully sitting on the chair an licking his lips looking at the tasty treat in front of him. He was about to dig his fork in the tasty chocolate mousse cake when he was pulled up by Jungkook who started dragging him with him, "You are also coming."

Yugyeom still had the fork in his hand when he was dragged out by his best friend.

He placed the fork in his coat pocket and turned to Jungkook angrily, "Why am I going along?"

"Cus' I said so."

Was the reply Jungkook gave him.

Yugyeom was very familiar with this reply because he had heard it too much already.

He sighed and accepted his fate as he puts his hand on his lips and sniffled, "My chocolate mousse cake.'

He looked very pitiful. Like a lover separated from his lover by his evil mother.

He turned his head and glared at the 'evil mother' Jungkook who had no idea that he was separating a pair of lovers.

Kim Yugyeom and his chocolate mousse cake.

Taehyung and Yeonjun were standing by the car when they reached there.

Taehyung was gazing at Yeonjun worriedly while Yeonjun was avoiding his worried gaze.

Yugyeom opened the back seat door and screamed as he scrunched up his nose in disgust, "Oh my god!"

"What happned?" Taehyung and Jungkook also came to see.

They looked inside and immediately looked away muttering, "What the hell!"

"Are you serious?" Jungkook asked, frustrated.