Wild Night

I go to the physio, and he tells me it's all good, I will have some rest until Wednesday just like the other girls, and then I'll be fine. I quickly go back to my room and get ready. Leila is still here discussing outfits with Patri.

"All black suits you better, girls." I state as I go to the shower.

"What about you?" Leila asks.

"What is the easiest thing for Alexia to take off?" Patri smirks.

"Jerk." I roll my eyes at my friend but can't contain my laugh when Leila hits the back of her head.

"Did you see the look on Ale's face when Vic was dancing in the locker room?" Patri turns to Leila. "It was definitely a "I'm going to fuck you tonight" look."

"Even if it was, it's none of your business." Leila warns her girlfriend. "Except if you do that here." Leila points at me.

"Jenni is letting us alone, don't worry." I wink at them.

"See!" Patri's smile goes wider.

"Anyway, get ready, casual things to not make our captain even more eager to end the night..." Leila smiles.

            I nod and go to the bathroom. I put some black jeans on with a white shirt and a black overshirt jacket. I go downstairs quickly and see everyone having fun already.

"Still don't need to overdress to look good, Vic." I recognize Virginia behind me.

"Virg, you came!" I smile and hug her.

"Yeah, you guys were sweet enough to invite me, I couldn't miss that." She smiles back. "Can we talk for a bit?"

"Sure, come with me, we'll have a drink." I nod and we walk to the bar.

"I'm sorry I've told Jenni for our common past..." She looks down. "I never thought she would use it against Ale..."

"What's done is done, Virg, really it's good, we've talked about it with Ale, and we're good." I smile.

"You sure?" She looks ashamed.

"I'm telling you, don't worry, mate." I nod. "She knows about Eve too, and the Ibiza last party, and all of the other party games we've had."

"And she's good with that?" She frowns.

"Judging by my past three years, she knows I've changed a lot." I chuckle.

"Pretty fair..." Virg chuckles. "You can be proud, bro, you've grown up really well."

"So did you." I smile.

"Though shit helps getting better, doesn't it?" She laughs.

"Guys, please, gather." Andrea calls us all. "Let's all celebrate together, but first, let's welcome Virginia."

            Virginia walks to the stage in the middle of the room and everyone applauds. She does a little speech, and then, I decide to join her.

"Okay, first of all, thank you for the warm welcome I've received here, I feel like home already and winning tonight made me realize how much I love being here." They all applaud and cheer. "Truth be said, none of it would have been possible without VIrg. I've never told anyone, except for Ale, but if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be a football player anymore."

"Stop it..." Virginia hides herself.

"I mean it, when we did our rehab training together after I broke my ankle, you were the one helping me. You believed in me, and I've seen you fight for yourself in a way I couldn't do for myself. I've decided that if I wasn't enough to fight for, I needed a reason to fight. You were mine." I admit. "Every time I've lost faith, every time it was difficult, every time I almost gave up... you were the reason why I kept going. So, thank you, so much. Thanks to you I'm able to live moments like that again, and it's the most amazing thing ever."

"I love you so much." Virginia hugs so tightly I almost die.

            I turn to our friends, and they are all crying. We leave the stage and I end up near Alexia and Jennifer who are crying like babies.

"You guys make awful parties' opener, let me tell you." Jennifer hugs me. "But beautiful story."

"I'm so glad you guys grew up like this, it wasn't really easy seeing where you were starting..." Alexia rolls her eyes.

"Sorry I made your girl experienced life before she knew you... at least now she knows what she wants." Virginia smirks.

"And what I want is you." I kiss Alexia and she wraps her arms around me.

"They can't let go of each other, it's crazy." Jennifer chuckles. "I've never seen something like that..."

"Leave us alone, will you?" Alexia growls and I laugh.

            We enjoy our night with the girls, mainly singing we won the trophy and drinking away the pressure. Leila and Patri are dancing together, enjoying each other presence, Aitana is dancing widely with Sandra and Mapi, Jana and Claudia are doing Tiktok videos. I laugh seeing everyone so happy and quickly enough I spot Alexia watching me. I try to ignore her, but her stare is too hard to avoid. Lieke seems to see it too, because she walks to me with a wide smirk, and she leads me to the dancefloor.

"Make her crazy, girl, you deserve an interesting night." Lieke whispers in my ear.

            We start to dance, and we get closer and closer. Some Spanish songs are being played and we are joined by Mapi, Leila and Jennifer. Leila comes behind me and puts her hand on my hips making me follow her rhythm. It doesn't take long for both Patri and Alexia to come and stop us right away.

"Enough." Alexia points at Leila. "Take care of your girl, let me take care of mine."

"No need to be mad, Ale, she is just getting ready for you." Lieke comments and I blush furiously.

"Is that true?" Alexia smirks.

"Should we leave already?" I whisper in her ear.

"I would absolutely love that." She admits and kisses me. "Let's go."

            She leads me to the elevator under our friends' smirks. Once we enter the elevator, Alexia pins me gently against the wall. She kisses my jaw and my neck sensually. I can't help but let a small moan escapes my lips.

"You like that, love?" She whispers and I nod eagerly. "Let's celebrate your first trophy."

            The elevator's door opens and Alexia hurries outside, opening her bedroom door as fast as she can.

"Tonight, it'll be just us." She takes my hands and makes me enter the room.

            This is night is going to be a wild one.