Don't Worry

Alexia blushes hard and gulps even harder. She drinks a bit of water and looks at me with a panicked face.

"I'm going to the shower." She suddenly announces and walks to my bedroom.

            I sit there wondering what is up with that. I had flashbacks of the night all day long, I do remember what happened between my friends and I remember the moment we got to bed too.

Flashback

"Babe, be careful, will you?" Alexia helps me walk to my bedroom.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I look at her in awe, clearly drunk as hell.

"Well, thank you." She smiles.

"No, seriously." I stop in front of my bed and caress her cheek. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life."

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how drunk are you?" She chuckles.

"7." I state with a bright and proud smile.

"Oh, God... you can get more drunk than that?" She wonders.

"Definitely." I nod. "Ask Jill."

"I will, but first, let's get you into PJs." She kisses my forehead and goes to the bathroom.

            She helps me getting ready for bed, and then she joins me.

"Can I ask you something?" I wonder and she hums. "Why did you really come back from Dubai?"

"Told you, Alba couldn't stay away from María." She quickly answers.

"So, nothing to do with us, right?" I ask.

"Maybe a little bit." She admits and adjusts her position to sleep. "I wanted to be there to kiss you."

"Why is that?" I question while wrapping my arms around her.

"You're my girlfriend and I am in love with you, where else should I be?" She giggles and realizes what she said, but I don't, being too tired to even react.

"Nowhere, here is perfect, don't go anywhere else." I simply state and fall asleep.

"Goodnight, love."

End of flashback.

            The scene keeps replaying in my head. Alexia is in love with me... it's the most amazing yet scary thing I have ever heard. Amazing because I love her too and I can't lie, I wouldn't have hold that for too long too; but scary because we know it's very serious now. There is no coming back from that.

            I stand up and walk to my room. I sit on the bed, waiting for Alexia to end her shower. After ten minutes, she enters the room wearing one of my PJ with her hair still wet from the shower.

"Sorry for running away..." She sits next to me and takes my hand.

"It's fine, it's not easy to face, right?" I smile softly.

"Terrifying..." She confesses. "It was so sudden and natural; I didn't really think about the consequences..."

"We are in for a long journey, right?" I state.

"What do you mean?" She frowns.

"You're in love with me, I'm in love with you. We both know what it means for us, so, it's only the beginning of a long journey together."

"You love me too?" She smiles widely.

"Oh, I do." I chuckle. "No doubt in my mind, I've never felt like that before."

            She doesn't even bother to answer, she just kisses me with all she's got. This kiss is different, it's powerful, needed, passionate. It gets heated really quick as Alexia makes me straddle her in the kiss.

"What if I can't resist anymore? What if I need you, right now?" Alexia whispers out of breath.

"Then, I'm all yours for the night." I smirk. "And any night that you want."

            She chuckles with a smirk and resume her previous actions. The night is full of passion, love and for the first time, I truly feel like I'm meant to be with someone. The sync in our movement, the matched power and love, the way our bodies intertwine, the feeling of her skin on mine, her lips on my body, her fingertips all over my naked skin... I'll kill to feel like that every day, and I'm glad life offers me that thing with such an incredible person.

"I love you so much." I say as we're falling asleep.

"I love you, too, with all my heart." She kisses my temple and tightens her embrace.

            The next morning, I wake up to an empty bed. I desperately search for Alexia, but she is nowhere in sight. I growl loudly and decide to go to the kitchen. I simply put an oversized shirt on and put my hair in a messy bun. On my way, I smell the great scent of pancakes and fresh bread filling my kitchen.

"Great, you're up." Alexia excitedly comes to me. "Today is your first official day as one of us. You need to be ready for training."

"So ready so early." I yawn and she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Are you tired from last night?" She smirks.

"Don't get over yourself." I roll my eyes. "It was decent." I lie completely.

"Decent?" She takes a step back with a hurt face and I giggle. "You call that decent?"

"I'm kidding." I bring her closer to me. "It was absolutely amazing." I peck her lips.

"It's closer to where I've ranked it, by far." She smiles and kisses me. "You scared me."

"I know but it was just a joke. I've enjoyed every single second of it, love." I reassure her.

"Good to know, because I thought we should try that exercise more often." Alexia smirks and I nod feeling the same way. "Come on, eat so you can go get ready, do a PCR test and still have time for a nap."

"Sure thing, boss."