Frustration

The next day, we wake up slowly just in time to hear Jennifer's loud voice yelling at Alexia's door. I go to the door and open it scared to see Jennifer's wide smirk appear.

"Hello, love birds." She leans against the door. "May we offer you breakfast?" She shows me a bag with everything we need for a brunch.

"Sounds good to me." I smile widely seeing Aitana's little head behind Jenni. "I'll ask Ale if she is up for that."

"It's okay, love." Alexia wraps her arms around my waist from behind, kissing my cheek softly. "I'm up for that."

"Finally, you guys." Leila and Lieke excitedly high five each other.

"Well done, Ale." Patri smirks entering the house. "I thought you'll end up alone with Nala."

"Fuck you, Patri." Alexia shows her middle finger to the girl.

"Congratulation, sister." Alba walks in with a small smile and Mapi just looks down. "Take care of her, okay?" Alba looks at me dangerously. "Or else I'll throw you off of La Sagrada Familia, understood?"

"I promise." I smile shyly to Alexia's sister and wink at Mapi.

Once all the girls went to the kitchen, I turn around, Alexia still holding me.

"Did she scare you?" Alexia laughs.

"Enough for me to behave." I laugh back and Alexia smirks. "Are you going to be okay with them?" I ask referring to Mapi and Alba.

"I'll try not to mess up again." She glares at the two. "But it's going to be hard."

"I'm right here if you need me." I smile a bit and kiss her gently.

"I know, love." She smiles in the kiss. "And I'm glad you are. The bed felt cold and empty without you, stay with me next time?"

"Anything you want." I wink at her, and she kisses me.

"We are waiting for you, girls." Jennifer shouts from the kitchen.

"Coming." We both walk there.

Alexia's POV

I'm sitting at my kitchen bar, looking at Jennifer cooking eggs, Patri doing pancakes and Aitana cutting fruits. Lieke, Leila, María, Victoria and my sister are setting up the table while planning New Year's Eve.

"I don't think Daan is going to be there, though." Lieke states. "She told Beth she couldn't go to London."

"And she is still injured, isn't she?" Victoria sighs.

"Who is going to be there?" Leila wonders.

"Well, Jill and Shanice, of course." Victoria starts. "Then, Lieke, Mapi, Aitana, Patri and you."

"Jenni, are you busy?" Patri wiggles her eyebrows.

"I'll have better things to do." Jenni smirks.

"More like someone to do." Aitana whispers earning huge laughs from everyone.

"Not so innocent, little Bonmatí." Jenni pokes Aitana's cheek playfully.

"Alba and Alexia will be in Dubai still." Lieke continues. "Ingrid and Frida will surely stop by."

"Oh... drama." Victoria raises her eyebrow. "Jill is not going to be fine with that."

"You will be there to make her calm down." Lieke dismisses and I tense up.

"What happened?" María wonders.

"Jill went to Wolfsburg for her, she left for Barcelona without warning Jill." Victoria quickly explains.