6. dangerous game 🌹

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing, sir?" A thick Russian accent fills up my ears. Ooh, almost got caught.

"Finding a bag." Peter starts rummaging, "One that's got the money in."

"Oh, can i help you?"

"No. Thank you."

I thank Peter for having enough common sense to not let us get up until the coast was clear. He helped me out first and i sprinted straight to the tree, eyes on Coin as he gets out of the trunk and stay walking over. What an idiot.

"Slow." I look at him, "Like a sloth."

Hw sighs, handing me a gun. I bought my knives with me. Four of them. Very happy about that. Always had a good aim when it comes to knives.

I tuck the gun into my belt and let him walk first, he motions for me to check in through the window, i glance up quickly, seeing four men sitting around. Coin is going to have to shoot them quickly.

I hold up four fingers, "And a machine gun." I say quietly.

He nods his head and tries the door handle which was open, he walks in, kicks the door down and then four silenced gunshots go off. Right after the other.

I close the door behind us. He killed them all execution style. "That's pretty impressive." I take my gun from my belt and peer down the corner in the hallway, there was two guys at the end of the very long hallway.

"How good are you at acting?" He asks, eyes heavy.

"Amazing." I lie right through my teeth.

"Shut up and follow my lead." He shoves his gun into his pocket and then pulls me to him. "Don't talk, keep your head down."

"Yes sir." I wanted to chop his hand off as it slowly rested on my hip.

We walk a little further, my head looking at the tiled floor instead of up at what was to come. We suddenly come to a stop, "Hey fellas, we were told to come in through here." He says in an old new York accent, and he did a hell of a good job too.

"Who said that?" Another Irish accent asks.

"Some fella name Gary."

"Oh, are you buying or selling?"

"Selling-"

"What!" My head shoots up.

He gives me warning eyes.

"Ah yeah, we'll take care of her."

Coin holds my face in his hands, "You'll be in the hall where they should be, find them. I'll get you after i take care of everyone in here."

"This goes wrong and i'm going to kill you and your underboss." I flare my nostrils at him.

"I never go wrong, so don't fuck up my streak." He smiles sarcastically.

The fucker has dimples.

"Come her, lass." A guy grips my arm, pulling me away from Coin.

I look back at him and he nods his head ever so slightly while talking to the other guy about where to wait.

But his plan did work. I was pushed into a room.

A large hall full of girls in cages, even some men, any race, any age, some were kids... literal kids. I felt sick to my stomach.

I stand on the stairs, taking the first step as i look around. Some girls were cages, some just thrown around the floor but they all had a number attached to them.

I keep walking when my foot gets caught, and i end up falling down the stairs, i get up straight away but it wasn't fast enough for the tall, bald guy that stood beside me, gripping my arm. "Whores don't wear clothes." He grabs between my legs, "You'll be a treat-"