After asking where my next class was Tae accompanied me there, arm laced with mine the whole way. I thanked him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before hurrying in. Truth was I didn't want him to see me cry. I struggled to get ahold of myself when class began, focusing on taking notes was just the distraction I needed.

Halfway through I got a text from Joon.

RM: Hey, can you meet me at the agency around 5?

Jia: Yeah sure, what's up?

By the time I'd finished, I hadn't gotten a reply so I just decided to head over there. The sun now sat on the horizon, with it, the heat had dwindled and a warm breeze replaced it as I walked to the Agency. When I got there Joon was relaxing outside on the bench with a notepad in hand. He perked up from what he was writing as I approached.

"Hey" I greeted as stopped before him. "Ah, hey. Sorry to call you here last-minute" Joon hastily closed his book and stood up. His height became more apparent as he did.

"It's alright, it's not like I was busy so" I countered with a neat smile. Joon ran his hand through his hair, reflecting my gesture. "Should we head in?" He invited.

"Sure, so, what's this all about anyway? You never replied" I lightly joked as I followed him inside. "Oh, well uh, actually..." Joon seemed nervous as he glanced over at me. "Our CEO just got back from his trip overseas and wanted to talk to you". I proceeded to follow him further into the building and up some stairs.

"Oh, why would he want to do that?" I questioned, feeling perplexed.

"Well, I'm assuming it's about the song but there may be other things, I don't know exactly." Joon came to a halt out the front of a wooden door. We were now in an empty hallway somewhere on the third floor.

"Okay... wait, so I'm just going to go in there and talk to you boss?" Suddenly I felt a bit anxious. "Yeah, sorry to put you in such an awkward position but you'll be fine, I promise" Joon gave a small reassuring smile before knocking on the door.

A voice called from behind it beckoning us to come in. Before I knew it Joon had opened it, gently pushed me in, pat me on the head with a whispered goodluck and shut the door behind me.

"Hello there miss, Jia, if I'm not mistaken?" I quickly bowed. "Yes, Jia, nice to meet you ?" I raised my head back up, only for the man sitting behind the desk to finish my sentence.

"P.D Will do just fine. Take a seat please. I was hoping we could have a small chat" he gestured to the chair across from the desk he sat at. "Sure, Thank you P.D-Nim" I slipped into the seat and took a few slight breaths as I waited, this whole situation was unexpected. I felt a bit left of centre.

"So, you're the little pen whiz that put together BTS's debut song, correct?" He gave a subtle smile which put me scarcely more at ease.

"Well, I wouldn't say that exactly, more like I just happened to have a song and- given the circumstances..." I fiddle with my hands in my lap awkwardly.

"I loved it. And, If those are the kind of songs you just happen to write then I'd like to make you an offer" I perked up in surprise.

Did he actually just say that?
I waited for him to go on.

"I thought it would be nice to have you as a part of the production team. As a song writer for BTS to be more specific, what do you think?" He inquired. I felt like I was being slapped in the face with an amazing opportunity, almost too good to be true.

"Oh, Thank you. I'm so glad you liked it. I am honestly shocked. I didn't expect you to offer me a position here. I um, would love to write songs for BTS." I felt a shudder run through me, I felt like I was dreaming.