Everyone outside panicked.

Navya: Nandini... Nandu are you fine?

Manik: (worried) Nandini... Baby open the door.

Nandini: I can't... Please help its paining.

Manik: Ok ok don't worry baby I will open the door in a minute.

He ran towards the drawer and started finding for the keys. Finally after few seconds he found it and ran to open the door. Nandini was on floor he immediately picked her up and laid her on the bed.

Nandini: (crying) Dadda its paining.

Manik: Then who told you to pull out such stunt... You know that you are not allowed to walk still you don't listen to us. What-

Abhi: Manik you can scold her later on. I need to treat her for now. Nandini it might burn a little just bare it I will do it quickly. 

Manik took her in his embrace and hid her face in his chest so that she can't see anything or else she will panic. Abhi started removing the glass pieces slowly and because of the pain and burning sensation Nandini was screaming and crying which was heart breaking sight for everyone. Manik kept on caressing her hair and whispering good things in her ears.

Nandini: Please stop... Please its hurting... Stop it.

Manik: Its almost done baby. You are my strong girl right stop crying ok... Strong girls don't cry baby.

Abhi disinfected the wounds and applied ointment and bandage on it. Manik signal Abhi to finish off everything soon as Nandini was distracted a bit. As soon as Abhi injected her she started crying loudly to no end. 

Abhi: Manik I have treated her wounds so don't worry but now don't let her walk at least for a week.

Manik: Don't worry I take care of it. I guess you guys should rest for a while I will look after her.

He said while staring at Nandini who was still crying and had a tight hold on his shirt.

Cabir: Don't scold her again once we are gone.

Everyone left the couple alone.

Manik: Baby now stop crying.

Nandini: (sobbing) But it hurts.

Manik: I know dear and that's why I always say that don't do any mischief but you don't listen to me.

Nandini: (sad pout) I just wanted to drink water.

Manik: You should have called me. Anyways don't repeat it. If you need anything call me or anyone else ok and as Abhi told no walking for a week.

Nandini: Dadda. (he hummed). Can we cuddle?

Manik just laid on the bed and Nandini immediately climb on him. They both were enjoying the silence. Manik caressing her hairs while Nandini doodling something on his chest. After sometime she broke the silence.

Nandini: It's good to be back.

Manik: (smiled slightly) It's good to have you back.

She looked at Manik and realised he was already staring at her with love in his eyes. She smiled a bit.

Nandini: Aren't you angry on me? I tried to go away from you. 

Manik: You can never go away from me... Wherever you go I will also come behind you.

Nandini: Can I ask you one thing? (he nodded) What happened with my parents?

His eyes darkened and the hold on her waist tightened.