Ch- 67, Cute Bad Girl!❤️

Start from the beginning

As they continued to kiss, Anirudh swapped their positions leaning against the staircase pillar. Bondita had gripped onto his hair tightly and his hands were protectively wrapped around her waist.

They had been kissing for a long time, but he wasn't done with her yet. This sudden urge of passion had arisen after a long time and it didn't seem to extinguish any sooner.

Neither was Bondita done with him yet. This desperate side of her Pati Babu was so seductive! He just looked so..... Hot when he glared at her in warning and when he would get so possessive about her!

After they broke the kiss, breathing heavily, Anirudh cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"BONDITA BAHU!" They heard a yell from the hall and were startled to the core.

They both looked at each other in complete shock as Bondita quickly pulled up her pallu, covering her body decently.
Anirudh too, bent down to pick up his shirt. He slid it over his own arms and looked at her.

"Bondi! Your hair!" He gasped noticing her hair all messy.

He instantly finger brushed her hair, making them look a little more presentable even if not completely. Bondita could just smile at his love and reached to button up his shirt for him.

Anirudh looked at her, moving to adjust her pallu now. He had left it flow down her arm as he just pinned one end to her blouse, on the shoulder.

Bondita's Kohl had smudges a bit and he used his thumb to wipe it off as she reached to finger- brush his hair.

"Let them be." He chuckled.

That was exactly when Maa entered inside the study, looking for Bondita.

"Bondita?" She looked at the couple, walking out from behind the staircase.

"Ji Maa?" Bondita asked, trying to act all normal and calm while her heart was thumping in her chest.

"What were you both doing there?" Maa just asked casually, making both of their breaths hitch instantly.

"M... Mm... Maa!" Anirudh smiled sheepishly, as he touched his hair nervously.
"Just like that.... Nothing much!" He just said, face palming himself in his mind already.

"Whatever!" Maa rolled her eyes.
"I was just looking for Rudhi. Where's she, Bondita?"

"Puchki must be with Kaka Sasurji." Bondita replied, still trying to overcome her deep red blush.

"No.... We all haven't seen her for some time.... I thought she was with you." Maa told with a frown.

"No Maa!.... Bondita was with me. We haven't seen Mishti!" Anirudh interrupted, getting worried all of a sudden.

"Maybe she's with Batuk...?" Bondita looked at Maa suggestively.

"No Bondita." Maa replied.
"She was crawling happily, so he didn't take her with him."

"Then?" Bondita gasped, worried now.
"Where's Puchki?"

She looked at Anirudh worriedly as he looked at her, clueless too. Bondita turned to look at Maa as the latter was worried too.

"Come on!" Anirudh commanded and walked out of the study.

"Could she have crawled out of the Haveli?" Bondita asked worriedly, following behind him.

"No! How would she crawl down the stairs?" Anirudh replied.
"She would have definitely fallen down and cried if she ever did that!"

"Then she's definitely inside the Haveli itself!" Bondita remarked, relieved a bit.