Disappointed

Next day.

Yoongi wake up before Smriti and went to his room to get fresh. After an hour she wake up feeling her head heavy.
" Ahhh my head" She groaned.
She make her way to the bathroom with heavy steps but soon stopped as she saw her own reflection.
She knew she was wearing yoongi's shirt as it was smelled like him and her whole neck and cleavage was covered with Hickeys.

She was thinking that they had did it. But she wasn't sure with whom she was with in the night. And main thing was wasn't even feeling any pain. Putting her thoughts aside she decided to take hot shower.

 Putting her thoughts aside she decided to take hot shower

After shower she changed into the dress. And went down.
" Good morning " She greeted smiling.
" Good morning baby" Namjoon said kissing her forehead.
" Umm where are others? " She asked
" In the living " He answered
" Okay " She said and they walked to living together.
" Good morning " She said smiling.
" Good morning " Others said smiling.
" Umm ... About last night.. I wanted to talk " She said and they gulped
" Yeah what is it? " Jin said
" Who was with me? " She asked and yoongi coughed
" Yoongi " Jin answered looking at him
" Smriti I really promise nothing happened " Yoongi said and she furrowed her eyebrow
" What do you mean? " She asked
" Nothing happened between us" He said
" Then what is this? " She said pointing at her neck
" We had a make out. We didn't had sex" He said putting his spoon back in the plate.
" Whatt? " She said
" Why? What happened? " Jin asked
" You did nothing? " She asked him in disbelief
" Smriti? What is wrong with you? You were drunk your ass off and you are saying I did nothing.? How could I do anything when you were that drunk? We can't take advantage" Yoongi said raising his voice.
" BUT WHY? " She yelled
" ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I SAID WE CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!! " yoongi yelled back.
" Yoongi calm down" Jin said
" I could have fucked her right there. Hyung she is our wife and there was no way I did that when she was so drunk" He said in disbelief.
" We know yoongi but right now you need to calm down" Namjoon said
" You could have fucked me then" She said with tears in her eyes
Bois were not getting any point why she was behaving like that.
" You could have yoongi-ah. YOU JUST COULD HAVE " she shouted and left from there crying.

" What is wrong with that girl" Yoongi said
" I don't know " Namjoon said.
" She was disappointed " Jin said
" We are thinking about her comfort zone and this is what happening " Yoongi said I disbelief
" We need to talk to her" Hobi said.
" Yeah let's go" Jimin said and they walked to her room.
Voice of breaking glasses could be heard in the house and they run fast as they could.
" SMRITI!!! " They shouted
"OPEN THE DOOR" namjoon yelled
" GO AWAY!!! " She replied
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!! " yoongi yelled
" I SAID GO AWAY!!! " She yelled
"Smriti please open the door we can talk" Jungkook said
" JUST LEAVE ME ALONE " she yelled
" What the fuck is happening "Tae said.
" Let her have some time alone " Jin said patting jungkook's back

It was evening and she haven't come out from the room. Sobbing sounds were coming from her room without stopping.
"I am worried hyung... " Jimin said
"We all are. But what can we do? " Hobi said.
"Should I call jenny. I think she need someone to talk. " Jimin said
"If she need someone then we are here" Tae said
" I meant someone who is a girl "jimin said and they nodded getting his point.
" I think he is right let's ask her if she can help" Namjoon said
With that jimin called jenny and asked if she can help him with the situation. And she gladly said yes.
Now they were waiting for jenny to come . After an half hour door bell rang.
"I'll get it" Jimin said running to the door.
" Hii guys... Thanks for coming " Jimin greeted his friend eunwoo and jenny who was holding her baby.
" It's nothing jimin-ah.. Where is she?"Jenny asked.
" In her room" Jimin said.
" Look after him I'll go check on her" Jenny said giving taeyong in eunwoo's hand.
With that she walked to her room and others waited for her to come out soon.
" Everything will be fine" Eunwoo said patting jimin's back.
" Hey cutooo" Tae exclaimed as he took the baby in his hands.

On the other hand Jenny was in front of smriti's door.
" Smriti... Please open the door it's me Jenny " She said softly
" Smriti... I am here to talk please don't behave like this.. Open the door" She said and waited for Smriti to open the door.
After sometime Smriti opened the door looking all miserable.
" What is wrong with you " Jenny said approaching Smriti
Broke glasses was on the floor, her eyes we're bloodshot red. Blood was coming from her feet.
" You are bleeding " Jenny said and hold Smriti.
Smriti just hugged her without any word and cried hard on her shoulder.
" Shhh it's fine.. Calm down... I am here now" She said in soothing voice.
" Calm down and will talk" She said and waited for Smriti to calm down
After 20 mins she was calmed.
" So tell me what is wrong" She said holding smriti's hands.
" I won't judge " She said.
Taking deep breath Smriti said
" I am not good enough Jenny.. I can't satisfy them" Smriti said sniffing.
" What are you saying? " Jenny said
" Jenny.... They didn't do anything wrong.. I am disappointed in my self. " Smriti said
" Why are you thinking like this? " She asked
" You know... Yesterday was jin's birthday. " She said and Jenny nod.
" Well you see.. They never forced me to do anything. They always respect my privacy. It's been 9 months already and we didn't did it. I know they are holding back. And that make me guilty. " Smriti said
" Yesterday I decided to took a step ahead. But the things that happened in the past make me scared. I get those flashbacks even we are just making out or something. So I drank and I thought that they will do it. But nothing happened " Smriti said
" So you were disappointed? " Jenny asked and she nod.
" Look Smriti. They won't do anything if you aren't sober. That is just wrong. " Jenny said and Smriti just looked at her.
" They loves you so much Smriti.. That's why they didn't took your advantage. I don't know what happened in the past but.... I think you still need time. " Jenny said rubbing her hands.
" And about the satisfy them. Girl I know where that thing came from.. I read it. So just ignore them. And keep one thing in your mind they love you" Jenny said and hugged her.
" Everything is fine" She assured and make Smriti sleep for some time and when she was sure she went out.

As she returned back to them they started to throw questions on her making her baby cry loudly.
" Omo... Yahhh calm down" She yelled at them making them quite.
Taking baby in her hands she started rocking the baby back and forth after the baby was calm she went to them and told them to sit.
" So... The thing is... She wanted something to happen between you guys. And that didn't happened so she was disappointed " Jenny said.
" We know. " Yoongi said frustrated.
" She ordered Viagra " Jenny said and they looked at her with wide eyes
" She thought that she will took first step in this as she felt you guys are holding yourself back. " She paused.
" She said whenever if even she is having moment with any of you she get flashbacks from her past and having those she can't have sex with you so she drank on purpose " She said.
" This is nonsense " Yoongi said and Jenny glared at him
" I think you guy's need a good vacation. Take her out and spend some special time with her. Everything will be fine" Jenny said and they sighed.
" Thank you " Namjoon said.
" Ohh shittt I forget. Get me first aid kit. She hurted herself and having fever too " As Jenny said that they ran to her room and the first person was the one who was highly disappointed in her Yoongi.
" What is this room" Jin said
" Get first aid kit " Yoongi said and took her in his arms
" Where are you taking her? " Jimin asked
" Our room" He replied.
" And medicine of fever too she is burning " Yoongi said and they started to search for medicine.