Journey

Next day

Yoongi was awake before smriti. She was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Her cheeks were puffy, pouty lips. Yoongi chuckled looking at her and kissed her temple lightly.
He slowly started caressing her face make her snuggle more to him. He saw the time and decide to wake her up bcz they have to leave.
" Babe.. " He said in his morning voice.
" Smriti.. Wake up.. We need to go.. " He said and she slowly opened her eyes.
" Good morning baby.. " Yoongi said making her whine blushing and him chuckle
" Good morning " She said in small voice.
" Did you sleep well? " He asked and she nod.
" Okay now get ready we need to leave okay? " He said and smriti looked at him and nod. Yoongi took that chance and softly peaked her lips and saw pink shade on her cheeks.
" I'll go take shower. " He said and got up from the bed leaving her.
After 5 mins smriti get up from bed and went to her room where her bags are.
She took her out fit and went to the shower

She wear this and come outside and saw jin there

" Good morning.." He said and saw red Hickey on her neck and the first person come in his mind was jungkook bcz in their opinion she slept with him last night nobody knows that it was yoongi.
He cleared his throat and asked her to have breakfast.
" I'll wait outside. " He said and went out smriti found it somewhat bad. She thought she did something that jin just said and went out without waiting for her reply.
Keeping her thoughts aside she started to get ready
She wear her new set of bangles put small bindi on her forehead and went out.

As she went out she said everyone was glaring at jungkook

" What is happening here? " She said.
" Nothing just giving jungkook lesson. " Jimin said
" I said I didn't do that" Jungkook said whining
" Did what? " Smriti asked.
" Nothing let's eat" Jin said
" Um? " She just looked at him and jungkook.
" It was me hyung we had a moment last night " Yoongi said and everyone snapped their heads towards yoongi with wide eyes.
" Yes it was me. " He said and went near Smriti who was still confused with the situation
" They are talking about your Hickey " He said pointing at the Hickey and she widen her eyes
" See I told you it wasn't me. " Jungkook said
" Let's eat guys" Namjoon said clearing throat.
Smriti noticed how their faces fall she wasn't being choosy between them it was just heat of the moment.
Everyone went to the table and Smriti just followed them behind. Jin served the food and they started to eat in silence somehow making her more guilty.
" Umm are you guys angry? " She asked and they looked at her.
" Why would be angry on you? " Hobi said without looking at her.
" I can see that.. And it was just a moment I am not being choosy... If you're thinking something like that. " She said and looked down.
" Smriti no one is blaming you or anything it's just.. We are not used to it.. You are our wife.. And this term is new bcz nobody share their  wives so it's hard for us to... " Namjoon tried to explain her but she cut him off.
" Having seven husbands is also a new term and it's really difficult for me too.. I am going to share my everything to 7 of you.. Isn't it's hard for me too? " She said in small voice making all of them speechless.
She waited for them to say something but no one said a word.
" I am not hungry.. " She mumbled and got up from her chair.
" Smriti... Please don't let your anger out on food. " Jin said.
" I am not feeling good Jin" She said and walked out.
They just sighed and soon Namjoon left the table without eating.
He knocked smriti's door and went inside and saw her standing in the balcony.
" Smriti.. "  He called her and she turned to him
" Look am sorry.. I didn't mean to say something that'll hurt you.. I promise.. " He said
" It's fine Namjoon.. Maybe I am wrong.. " She mumbled.
" No. You are not wrong it was me. " He said.
" Why are you blaming yourself " She said.
" You have rights to choose whoever you want we shouldn't be saying things" He said.
" Namjoon I need some time.. You guys have different personalities I need to understand you first. " She said looking at him
" Please take your time. " He said
" I won't be choosy I promise "she said.
" Yeah I know.. I am sorry" He said and she went toward him and give him warm hug.
" Thank you. " He said wrapping his arms to her small figure.
" You needed this" She said and looked at him giving him smile.
" Let's go and eat. " He said and take her with him.

In the flight.

Smriti decide to have chits with her always to choose them.
As now they ware Bricking about with whom she will sit.
And in the chits it was jimin .
The flight was luxurious so they had a rooms for them to share and now smriti have to stay with jimin.

" Take a nap

" Take a nap. " Tae said giving her smile.
" Hmn" She humed.
" You okay? " Jimin asked and she nod
" Okay.. We will be back " Jimin said and peaked her forehead and left her alone

After 15 mins all of them come into their room and saw smriti crying.
"Wae? Wae? Wae? " Jungkook said and rushed to her
" Smriti.. What happen? " Hobi asked taking her hand but she shook her head and sniffed
" Are you hurt anywhere? " Jin asked and she shook her head again.
" Are you missing them? " Jimin asked and she sobbed so her took her in his arms carefully.
" Shhh... " He said patting her back.
" Don't cry please.. " He said and everyone just looked at her with worried expression.
" They come here to give you something.. Don't cry.. " Tae said and she sniffed and looked at him and he nod giving her small smile.
" Here" Namjoon said giving her small box.
She opened it and it was small and beautiful mangalsutra.
" Mangalsutra? " She said looking at him.
" Yes..  Indian bride wear it right" Namjoon said and she nod.
" So we bought it for you" He said showing his dimples.
"Do you like it? " Jimin asked looking at her and she smiled nodding
" Wear this then" Tae said
" You need to put it on me" She said and they looked at jin as he was the eldest.
Jin come and take that mangalsutra and softly put it on her neck.

" Don't cry okay" He said softly and again she had tears in her eyes

" Please it's break our hearts "he said and kissed her tears away.
" Jimin make her sleep " Yoongi said and jimin took her back in his arms and started to humm song in his most soft voice.
After a while he felt her weight on him so he gently tugged in and sleep besides her.