jungkook

"Smriti!! " Namjoon called her and she looked at him
" Here. Your dress" He said handling her bag.
" We'll be leaving to the venue at 5 P. M. So you have enough time. So take nap if you want and then get ready " He said giving her small smile in the end.
" Okay" She said smiling in return.

She looked at her wall clock it was still noon and she had more 3hours so she decided to call her brothers.

On the call.
" Hey... Baby.. " Ritik said
" Hi bhai.. Where are you? " She asked
" Home. "
" Don't you have work?
" After you left none of us leave the house yet"
" Why is that? "
" Home felt just empty " He said pouting
" Aww don't make that face "
" You done ritik? " They heard adi saying
" No.. " Ritik said stucking his tongue out
" Sorry... " Ritik said after earning tight slap on his back of the head.
" Hahahahaha" Smriti laughed.
" What is so funny " She heard yoongi while coming
" Nothing ritik bhai got slapped " She said and giggled
" So how are you bun" Adi said looking at her fondly.
" Good.. Bhai.. " She said
" I heard you have party tonight "
" Yes but how did you know that? "
" I got call from yoongi in the morning he told me" And Smriti made 'O' face looking at yoongi
" Have you eaten anything ? " Adi asked
" Not yet " She replied and yoongi got and  idea.
As she was still busy talking to her brother he just smirked and went near her, he took her hand and started to kiss it slowly going upwards and she looked at him with wide eyes. As he was ner her neck she tunred her mobile on other side so her brother won't see her.
" Wh-what are you do-? " She cut off with soft kiss on her lips
" Everyone is waiting come soon" He whispered and left the room leaving her all blushing mess.
" Smriti? " She heard her brother
" Uh? " She turned her mobile to herself and her brother saw her all red face and he chuckled
" I got it... Blushing and all hmm.... Go go now we'll talk later" He said chuckling at her
" Bhaii.... " She whined
" Bye.. " He said and they bid their good byes and she went to eat.

It was 4 pm and she started to get ready. She took off the dress that namjoon got her and it was beautiful.

She wear the dress but she was struggling to chain it

Just before 5 mins Jin came and told her to hurry up and now her zip is stuck after so much struggle she sighed and just then she heard knock on her door.
" Smriti? " She heard soft voice of jungkook
" Yeah? "
" Are you done? " He asked
" Yes I mean almost " She said unsure
" You sound stressed.. What happened do you need anything? " He asked but she didn't reply she again tried to pull the zip up but failed again and that caused her big cramp in her hand making her yelp.
" What happened Smriti?? I am coming Inside " He said and went inside and found Smriti holding her shoulder paining expression were written on her face.
" What happened to your shoulder " He asked walking close to her worried
" My zip stuck" She mumbled
"Uh? " He said looking at her questionably
She just looked down embarrassed
He sighed and went close to her and turned her around by her shoulder and he bite his lower lip trying to control himself not to wreck her right there bcz she was looking outstanding.
As his cold fingers touched her back she gasped and griped on her dress tightly.
He forcefully drag the zip upwards making her lose her balance and hit her back on his chest.
He stopped for a moment and slowly turned her around making to face him but she was so embarrassed that couldn't even rise her head.
" Smriti " He said huskily, and hold her jaw making her lean in his touch.
She looked at him already found staring at her. He slowly lean to her and she closed her eyes.
Only to meet with his soft lips. He pulled her close by her waist making her gasp in the kiss. Taking that chance he entered is tongue in her mouth. She tightly hold into his arms. He put his another hand under her jaw to deepen the kiss which she returned with same passion.
Soon the stop bcz need of oxygen. Saliva string was visibly connecting them.
" We better go or else hyungs will kill me" He said breathing heavily
" Hm" She said looking down
" Are you blushing? " He asked
" Yeah. What n-no" She shuttered
" Smriti..." He called her and she slowly looked at him. " Fuck I love you so much" He said again give her small peak on her lips.
" Let's go? " He asked and she nod blushing hard
He took her hand and they walked to others.

When she saw them her jaw dropped

And they made their way to venue