Party.

" Namjoon! " We heard someone calling namjoon.
We were at the party and namjoon was introducing me to the guests.
As we heard we looked at the person and saw a man coming with big smile on his face.
They hugged each other and then namjoon introduce me to him.
" This is smriti. My wife. " He said putting hand on my shoulder.
" Well my name is Jackson " The man said forwarding his hand for handshake and I took it.
" Nice to meet you. " I said giving him small smile.
" He is my one of good friend. " Namjoon said and I nod.
" But I must say you got really beautiful wife joon" Jackson said
" Sure I got one. " Namjoon said looking at me.

Everyone was enjoying I was with jimin he was introducing me to his friend his name is eunwoo he was here with his wife jenny and baby boy taeyong.

" I think my baby likes you smriti" Jenny said and I saw taeyong doing grabby hands to me.
" You wanna come to me? " I asked the baby and softly took him in my arms and he started smiling, giggling.
" Aww eunwo you got so cute baby" Taehyung said coming towards us and I saw all my husbands coming to me.
I was so into playing with baby I didn't notice they were looking at me smiling.
" You are so good with babies " Eunwo said
" You'll be really good mother smriti " Jenny complement as I gave taeyong to her.
" Should we go to the stage I want to say something " Namjoon said and we nod.

" So ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming and blessing us with your presence. " He started and me and my rest husbands were seating on table front of the stage
" I called some of reporters here too today bcz they had some questions about our marriage so I am going to tell you everything. So back 4 years as we were traveling to Dubai we met ritik, he is Indian. And we met him at some hotel. And from then we started our friendship. He was pilot and bcz of that we used to meet each other alot. And he told us that he have a sister and showed us her picture. The most beautiful girl in the world. She was beauty. Instantly we fall in love with her. And it was smriti. " He said and looked at me smiling.
"And after that last year we got to know about the Polymorouse relationship and me and the members we had mutual feeling so we asked ritik and he was ready but we were so scared about smriti's opinion and when she said yes we were so happy I can't even describe it in words. She is business women too but she prefer to stay at home and take care of other which is the most kind thing. " He paused
" Smriti... You are the most important person in our life. No matter what we will stand with you in every situation. I promise. We promise. You are the most precious person for us that we want to cherish with all of our love and affection.
We love you Smriti and we will till our last breath. " He said and bowed to the crowd and I already had tears in my eyes. Which someone softly wiped away and it was taehyung.
" We love you " He mouthed and I smiled.

Party ended well and now we are in our mansion and to be honest they are not drunk but I am.
I had some wine and now my head is spinning.

Bangtan P. O. V.

" Smriti.. Let's get you change. " Suga said trying to hold her properly.
" Why.. My dress is so beautiful I don't want to change" She said pouting
" Smriti....... " Suga whine
" Hyung? " Suga looked at jin for help
" Who gave her alcohol in the first place" Jin glared
" I didn't know she have low alcohol stand" Jimin mumbled
" What? " Tae asked with wide eyes
" Yes she only had 2 glass of wine" Jimin said and we looked at Smriti who was now playing with yoongi's ear and he was just sighing.
" Smriti if you get change I'll give you ice cream " Jin said walking to her.
" Promise? " She said big widing her eyes
" Yes promise " Jin  said and yoongi took her to our shared room.

After like 10 mins Smriti came runnin and everyone coughed bcz she was wearing only T-shirt.

" My ice cream? " She said standing in front of Jin

" Yoongi!!! " Jin yelled and she flinched.
" She is not wearing them" Yoongi said boringly.
We sighed and soon we hear sobbing and it was Smriti. As we realize she is crying we rushed to her.
" Why are you crying baby" Jimin  said wiping her tears.
" Jin shout" She said sniffing.
" W-what? I-i" Jin shutter
" He hate me. He shouts on me" She said and again started to sob loudly.
" Don't cry babe... " Yoongi said cupping her checks.
" He shouted on me" She said and cried loudly and everyone was looking at Jin so he walked towards her and took her hands in his.
" Smriti.. Listen  I wasn't shouting okay baby... I was talking to yoongi. I am sorry okay.. Please can you forgive me? " Jin asked
" Only if you give me ice cream " She said cutely made everyone coo at her.
" Okay I'll go get you ice cream okay? " Jin asked and she wipes her eyes and nod sniffing
" Smriti how about you wear your pants?" Hobi asked
" NO. I am feeling hot. " She said and went to couch and throw herself on couch.
We just looked at her smiling. One thing was sure she is a baby when she is drunk and all of us like this drunk baby. 

After a while every one was changed their cloths and was waiting for Smriti to finish her ice cream.
" I am done. " She said
" But you only took 3 bites. " Tae said
But she didn't replied she was just looking down on her lap. We just exchanged looks and hobi decided to ask her what's wrong.