Trauma.

Nobody knows that adi secretly bought a big penthouse I mean it was shocking bcz they didn't need to buy houses or anything bcz they already had everything. 

The penthouse was beautiful he even made one room for smriti and it was of ice- blue color and had white furniture. it was going with her personality like calm and sweet. Bts was also amazed by the house.

Smriti was still in deep sleep. Doctor said that her body is very weak as she haven't eat anything in 4 days. So he kept her on saline for giving her energy.

On the other hand boys were in the living room and talking about random things.

"Bhai what about the marriage now?"Ritik asked.

"I don't know."He casually replied

"Adi hyung we had a little talk about our marriage with her before this incident."Namjoon said

"Like what?"Adi asked.

"I'll be straight here. Umm we really like her and we want this marriage to be done as soon as possible. And I told her this and she said she is ready for this and was going to talk to you but this happened."He explained

"If she is ready then I don't have any problem."Adi said.

"But I think you should talk to her in your way."Namjoon said and others nod.

"I'll but S-"Adi was about to say something but they heard loud scream and they rushed to the smriti's room.

As they reached to the room they saw her all messed up. She had removed her saline and now she was bleeding bcz of that. She was breathing heavily curling in the ball, sobbing loudly, and continues mumbling something.

Adi didn't waste any time and rushed to her trying to clam her.

"Shhhh calm down."He said trying to grab her hands but as she felt someone is touching her she moved away from him.

"Bun..."He said calmly but it wasn't working .

"Bhai... it's happening again."Rohan said looking worried

"I know... Get her medications."He said and rohan started to searching for her medicines.

"What is happening?"Jin asked to ritik.

"She is having panic attack."Ritik said looking at her.

"What?? Why?"Jin asked shockingly.

"She had faced something really bad in the past and that still bothers her. I want to tell you but it'll be good if she tells you herself."He said and jin just listens.

"Smriti... calm down ..."Adi said again tried to grab her hands but this time she screamed.

"NOOOOO.. DON''T TOUCH ME."her scream fliches everyone in that room.

"they are coming."She mumbled 

"No one is coming bun."Rahul said slowly approaching her.

"NOO THEY ARE COMING. THEY WILL HURT ME. "She screamed and rahul stopped in his tracks.

"Bhaii..."ritik said looking at adi who is looking at his sister with tears in his eyes.

"I can't see her like this."adi admit .

"I need to hide."Smriti said and got up from her bed and walked to the corner of the room and sit there covering herself.

that was so heartbreaking for them to see her like that even bangtan was getting emotional but someone need to be strong here. 

So yoongi take the lead and walk bravely to her.

"Smriti.."He called her but she was still mumbling something.

"Smriti"This time he called her little harshly.

"Look at me "HE said as he sit in front of her but she shook her head in no.

"Do you want them to hurt you?"He asked and she looked at him and said no.

"I'll help you if you listen to me."He said and she just stared at him.

"Give me your hand."He said and place his hand in front of him.

She looked at his hand for some moments and slowly placed her hand in his and he smiled.

"Come."He said and she pulled her hand back.

"Nooo. They are coming."She said scared

"No no one is coming. We fight with them and your adi bhai shoo them "HE said slowly grabbing her hand in his.

"They gone?"she asked with widing her eyes 

"Yes."He said.

"Means they won't come to hurt me again? "She asked

"No they won't."He said 

"They won't kill me right?"

"No."

"They won't try to rape me right?"She asked and hearing this yoongi was way too shocked to reply her. He was speechless.

"Will they rape me?"She asked again in scared voice and start to trembling 

"No. no one can touch you no one will hurt you okay?"Namjoon said placing hand on yoongi's shoulder.

"Really?"She asked and namjoon nod.

"yes. now come on we need to clean your wounds."He said giving her hand and she took it without any hesitation and everyone breath in relife.

"Adi bhai here."Rohan said giving him her medicines and bandage

Namjoon made smriti sit on the bed and adi gave her the medicines and ask her to give her hand to him to clean her wounds but she was holding namjoon's hand and wasn't ready to let go.

"It's okay hyung i'll do it. she must be scared."Namjoon said and adi nod giving him bandage

"Smriti. Can I clean your wounds?"Namjoon asked her and she looked at him and nod.

Namjoon softly took her hand and started to clean her wound but she didn't let go of his hand and other side adi sit besides her looking at her. She just place her head on his shoulder grabbing his hand and said something that hurted everyone in the room.

"They touched me bhai. I am not pure."she said and drift to her dreamland.

hearing this her brothers couldn't help but let those tears fall that they were controlling for so long.

"Excuse me."Rahul sai and left the room."

"Rahul..."Rohan said and run behind him.

"You are the purest soul smriti. I promise you I'll show you how much you worth to have you in our life."namjoon said softly kissing on back of her hand.

"Can you guys stay here for some time we need to clear our minds."Adi said and namjoon nod so adi make smriti lay properly and left the room.

"This was so unexpected."Jin said

"I know. Fuck. "Jimin said rubbing his forehead

"Yoongi you okay?"Hobi asked him when he saw yoongi spacing out.

"Umm yeah. It was just too shocking."He admitted

"We'll keep her happy."Tae said and they nod.

"I love her."Namjoon said and his sudden words make others shocked.

"Nam?"Jin said.

"I Know it's soon hyung but I really love her."He said looking at smriti.

"I promise you we'll keep you safe no matter what. We'll protect you with our life."Namjoon said.

"Yes we will."Jungkook said