Korea

They landed safely and as soon as they landed reporters and media were following them like idiots.
Bcz they are well known people and having huge fondom they told reporters that they are going to have press conference soon about their marriage.
After like forever they made it to their mansion and it was huge.
Their mansion have 9 rooms including 1 master bedroom. It was Jin's idea to make one huge room for all of them. It was that huge that it can fit all 8 of them and that made smriti shock.

They gave smriti house tour and showed her room and the master bedroom

( imagine the bed is big enough to fit 8 of them)

(Smriti's room)

" Smriti.. We are going to have party tomorrow I'll get your dress and everything okay? " Hobi said and she nod
" Are you guys hungry? " She asked and they nod
" Is there anything to cook? " She asked
" Not yet we haven't got the groceries yet. " Jin said
" So what now? " She said
" We'll just order something. " Jin replied
" Okay.. " She said
" You can get fresh till then" Jimin said and she nod.
" Where is my luggage? " She asked
" In our master bedroom " Namjoon said looking at his mobile.
"Okay.. Then I'll go get fresh" She said and leave them.

" Umm.. My bag is not opening " She said coming down
" What? " Tae asked
" It's locked may be stuck I don't know.. It's not opening. " She said
" Ah.. Jimin give her your clothes " Suga said.
" Okay.. Come smriti " Jimin said taking her hand
He took her to his room and got his hoodie and some pants and give it to her.
" Thanks" She mumbled.
" You're welcome " He said giving his famous eye smile.

With that she left to take shower and the bathroom was so huge..

She took long hot water bath and changed her clothes with jimins clothes

After drying her hair she went down and saw jin was preparing table. And other were talking something about party.

" I'll help you " She said and started to walk towards jin and gained attention of everyone.
They just looked at her cooing at her she was looking so small in his outfit. Making other want to squeeze her.

" Smriti

" Smriti.. You are looking so cute" Hobi said
" Please don't mind me" He said and squeezed her cheeks making her eyes wide at his sudden action. But soon she blushed.
" I want to keep her in my pocket " Tae said.
" You are looking so smoll" Namjoon said and pinched her cheeks making her face  more red.
" Are you blushing? " Jin teased
And she covered her faces with her palm.
" Aigooo.... " Sugar said and went to her taking her hands in him.
" Don't be shy.. " He said and let go of her hands.
" Guys enough " Jungkook said and hide her in his arms which she responded with hugging him making him smile wide.
" Let's eat. " Jin announced and they went to the table.
" Smriti they are gone " Jungkook mumbled in her hairs and she looked at him with her doe eyes making his heart skip beat.
" Thank you " She said and quickly give peck on his cheek making him freeze and others choke. She giggled at them and went to table and take her pizza.
" Well... We also want our kiss" Jimin said and she looked at him with wide eyes.
" Yes that's right.. Yoongi and jungkook already had their kisses what about us?" Namjoon said in small voice and she furrowed her eyebrows.
" YAAHHH... STOP MAKING HER EMBARRASSED .. WHY ARE YOU GUYS FORCING HER.. WHAT DID I TOLD YOU NOT TO FORCE HER FOR ANYT-" jin's ranting stopped as soon as Smriti pecked his lips. He stopped like his whole world stopped in the moment.
" You talk to much" She said.
" That was unexpec-" Jimin also stopped as she peaked his lips.
" What is happeni-" Hobi stopped as  she peaked his lips too.
Tae and namjoon chocked their saliva as she kissed them on their lips.
" Here you go" She said blushing
" What about me and jungkook? " Yoongi asked pouting
" You already had yours " She said
" You made them froze " Yoongi said chuckling and she looked at them they were really froze.
" I'll eat in my room" She mumbled blushing hard. She took her pizza and went straight to her room.
" GUYS.... " yoongi screamed snapping them out of their world
" I am still alive? " Jin said.
" I don't think so" Jimin said
" My heart is pounding " Hobi said
" Fuck" Namjoon mumbled
" That was... " Tae wasn't even stable to speak.
" Hyung... " Jungkook mumbled.
" Guy's it was just a peak" Yoong said eating
" It was our first kiss from her yoongi.. " Jin mumbled holding his hand to his chest.
" Her lips was so soft. " Tae said touching his own lips.
" I think I am going to die " Jimin said.

They continues ranting useless talk meanwhile Smriti was breathing heavily. Thinking about what have she just done.
" They will think I am so idiot " She said in her pillow.
" What you have done Smriti... " She yelled
And bcz of that within 5 mins everyone was barged in her room... Making her jump.
" What happened? " Jin asked looking all worried
" You okay? " Namjoon asked.
" Smriti you okay? " Jimin as
She hide her face in her knees.
" Smriti... " Hobi approached her and she looked at him biting her lower lip.
" What happened why did you screamed? " He asked softly but still she did not answer him she just looked down.
" I know you are thinking I am so stupid " She said making them furrowed their eyebrows.
" Bcz you kissed us? " Jin asked sitting beside her and she nod.

" Smriti did you know you just stopped our hearts just by peaking our lips" Jin said and she looked him.
" It gives us hint that you started to feel for us" Jimin said
" That makes us happy " Tae said.
Namjoon walked to her and put her hand on his chest.
" Only you can make this" He said and Smriti felt his heartbeat fasten
" My heart goes crazy around you" Jungkook said
" You have that control on us" Yoongi said smiling
" Do you need hug " Hobi asked as he noticed her eyes built some tears
"Please" She mumbled sniffing.
And he gladly took her in his arms and she hugged him tight and soon rest hugged them.
" We love you Smriti. " Jin said and kissed her temple.