Wedding night

After they reached to the hotel

"Smriti you can go and change we'll be in living" Namjoon said putting her luggage in the bedroom
"Okay" She said and took her nightsuit and started to remove her makeup, lehenga everything.

After she was done she took warm bath and changed something into her night suit.

After changing she went out and find jungkook on her bed "Umm

"Umm.... " He just stared at her with lips parted without saying a word.
"You want something? " Smriti asked with blush on her cheeks
"Uh? N-no" He cleared his throat " Hyung said they are going out for something to buy so you can take nap if you want and we'll be leaving at 7 in the morning. " He said
"Ohh okay.. " She said.
"I'll be out side if you need me" He said and started to leave.
"Um jungkook... " She said and he looked at her "I can't sleep can you.. " She stopped
" I'll change and come. " He completed her sentence and she smiled.
"Okay " She replied.
After some time jungkook come looking like baby and beast at the same time.

Smriti just looked at him

"You can sleep now" Jungkook said
"Yeah " She replied and soon he saw her going in deep slumber.
He took his phone out and silently took her pictures. And send them on their group chat.
" She is asleep don't make notice when you come back "he told them and he also went to his Dreamland sleeping besides her but maintaining the distance.

After an hour
" I guess they are sleeping " Jimin said looking at the silent room
" Let's go check on them" Hobi said and the rest followed him.

As they entered in the room they saw smriti sleeping soundly hugging jungkook. Her face was in his crook of neck, hand on chest. Jungkook had his hand under her head and other was on her waist holding her near him.
This sight make others smile. Bcz they know jungkook is shy and showing his affection is important for smriti so they were happy.

" Let's go guys" Jin whispered and they left.

In the midnight.

Yoongi couldn't sleep no matter how much he try so he just get up and went to the balcony.
Looking at the city many things started to run in his mind.
Soon he heard something tingling voice so he turned around and saw smriti coming towards him rubbing her eyes pouting.

" What are you doing here? " Smriti asked
" I can't sleep "yoongi said looking at her sleepy face.
" Why are you up? " He asked her
" I went to the washroom and after coming I couldn't sleep"she said standing besides him.
"Hm.. " He hmmed still looking at her.
"Smriti.. You are really beautiful. " He mumbled enough to hear
"Umm.. Thank you " She said smiling little.
"Yoongi I want to say something to you. " She said and he nod
" Thank you for the sneakers " She said
"Your welcome" He said smiling
" And sorry for that day I reacted in that way. I don't behave like that but i-" He cut her off by holding her shoulder
"I understand smriti you don't have to explain" He said and smiled
"Thanks" She mumbled.
" The view is so good" She said turning over the view
" It's totally " Yoongi said looking at her.
Cold wind hit her making her shiver and yoongi noticed
" If you don't mind can I " Yoongi said and went behind her and softly hugged her. At sudden action she flinch but soon blushed.
" You don't mind right? " Yoongi asked her and she slowly shook her head.

Soon the grip on her started to get tight. Yoongi put his head on her shoulder.
"I love you" Yoongi said
And she turned over him looking straight into his eyes
" I really don't want to rush thing but I really want you. I know you are not ready for this but please we need you smriti all of us... We'll wait no matter how much you take but please love us.. We need you more than you need us. " He said in hushed tone and she could see the honesty in his eyes.
" Yoongi I know.. " She stopped and just tip toes and pressed her lips to his. Her move made yoongi shocked and before he could do anything she moved back and looked down.
" Smriti... " He rasp and pulled her to him and pressed his lips to her and started to move his lips his sudden action shocked her so he waited for her to kiss him back and soon Smriti gave in. She started to kiss him back. Their lips were moving in the sync. He pulled her more close to him holding tightly. She put her arms around his neck. He bite her lower lip and she gasped and he took that chance to entered in her mouth and started to run his tongue in her canvas making her more breathless. He massaged her waist and she unwantedly moan in the kiss making him smirk. She was losing her balance. Her legs were weak at this point. He went towards her jaw to her neck he gave her open mouth butterfly kisses she was breathing heavily soon he found her weak point and started to suck there making her moan his name.
" Ahh yoongi " She moan and he pulled out and she almost lost her balance but he catch her
" You okay? " He asked
" I am weak" She mumbled and he chuckled and grabbed her chin and make her look at him
" It was your first? " He asked and she nod looking at him
" I am glad I was your first. " He said smiling showing his gummy smile it was smriti's first time watching him smile like that.
" Your smile is beautiful " She said unknowingly putting finger on his lips
" You are making me weak smriti" He said and she gulped.
" Don't worry I have good control " He said
" I saw that" She teased
" Teasing me haa" He said chucking
" Yoongi.. " She said and he looked at her smiling
" I-i um make me sleep" She said and he knew she wanted to say something but he didn't wanted to ruin the mood so he just nod and lift her in his arms in bridal style making her blush and putting her head into his crook.
He took her to his room and make her lay on his bed and went other side of the bed and sleep besides her and pulled her to him and softly started to humming song and playing with her hair.
And soon they went to their Dreamland.