Wedding planning

Everything was going very great bangtan and smriti were getting close day by day. Bangtan didn't miss any chance to show her how much she mean to them.  On the other hand smriti was a little bit of unsure  about her feelings but bangtan make sure that they don't make her feel uncomfortable.

Aditya was really overwhelmed about his sister is going to get married and so rest of her brothers. In mean time she really took really important place in their life. 

Currently they decided the date for the wedding and venue as they can't let bangtan stay alone they made every function with them. They shortlisted their guest list in that list they add their parents too and adi asked his manager to give that invitation to his parents. 

Rahul and rohan was the incharge for her cloths, Ritik was incharge for the guest and the food and Adi was incharge for the venue. They told bangtan about the all indian rituals. But the wedding was going to be in church with bangtan's rituals.

Adi asked namjoon to call their parents for the wedding and they were coming in two days and the wedding is held in  5 days.

After bangtan's parents reached.

"So where is the bride?"Mrs. park said

"She is in her room may be."Jimin said

"Wait I'll call her."Rohan said and went to smriti's room.

"Smriti they are asking for you come on."He said and smriti come out from her bathroom and asked him.

"Bhai do I look good?"Rohan was looking at her with his mouth open.

"Pretty."He mumbled

"Bhai??"She shook him

"Uhh.. yeah bun you are looking so pretty."He said

"Are you sure bhai?"She asked unsure.

"Yes bun. And I am sure others will be so shocked after looking at you."He said and take her hand and motioned to the door.

As they walked down she gained all the attention 

( imagine  this saree but her hairs open and no make up)

"She is pretty." Mrs. jeon said smiling

But bangtan and her brothers were looking at her with their mouth open.

" we are proud of your choice."Namjoon's said said patting his back bringing him back to his sense

As she come in front of her in laws she respectfully bowed to them and went to near yoongi and sits besides them.

"We don't have any problem. My friends are going to be so jealous on me after looking at her"Sokejin's mom said chuckling.

"Smriti.. you are indeed pretty."mrs.jung said.

"Thank you."She replied smiling.

"So when is the wedding?"Mr. kim asked(Namjoon's dad)

"In 3 days."Adi replied.

"Okay then We'll leave we booked hotel till their marriage we'll be staying there."Mr. jeon said

"Okay sir but please come to the functions. Our drivers will pick you."Ritik said and they nod.

"We'll see you soon smriti."Her in laws said and she nod smiling.

As soon as they left she was in a circle of complements

"Woahh smriti you are really pretty."Jin said

"Thank you."She said

"Do were this thing often in future. You look more beautiful in this."Jimin said.

"It's saree jimin."Tae said 

"Yeahh yeahh whatever."Jimin said rolling his eyes

"Our parents are proud with our choice."Yoongi said

"Ofcourse they will. After all it's our choice."hobi said

"okay.. bois enough let's go and help hyungs for the wedding."Namjoon said 

"Yes yes."Others said and started to left and namjoon took this chance and complemented her again.

"I wanted to say this  in alone. You are really pretty smriti.. really really and thank you for accepting us. "NAmjoon said and she blushed

"Thank you nmajoon-shi."She said

"And sorry for the thing I am going to do."He said and before smriti said something he kissed her cheek and run away 

She was so shocked at his actions but soon she blushed .

"I am still left."She heard a voice behind her so she turned to the voice and found jungkook holding a red rose in his hand

"This is for you "He said shyly looking at ground

"Ohh... thank you."she said taking rose from his hand.

"And I am sorry too."He said and kissed her another cheek and run away.

she stand there like statue and after some seconds she come back to her sense and blushed hard that her whole face turned into tomato.

"What was that.? That was random"She said to her self rubbing her cheeks.