Brothers.

As adi opened the door he saw smriti sleeping on the bed peacefully. With headphones on her ear and dried tears making his heart clench. He went near smiti and saw her clutching her pillow with her small fist. So he went near her and cautiously tried to remove her headphones not wanting to wake her up. But being light slumber she wake up and saw him and get up rubbing her eyes cutely.
"Sorry for waking you up" Adi said.
"No.. It's fine. " Smriti said
"Why didn't you showed up on dinner? " Adi asked and smriti assumed that he doesn't know anything so she didn't bother to tell him anything knowing how will he react.
"I slept unknowingly. " Smriti said looking down.
"Ohh.. Your dried tears says something else. " Adi said and she looked at him with her doe eyes.
" Uh? "
" I know eveything.. " Adi said looking down.
" Ohh"
" Look smriti... Don't let anyone hurt you.. You are too precious for anyone to hurt you.. Specially for me.. I can't handle myself if I see you like this and that ritik is gonna pay for it.. I don't care if he is my brother.. He don't behave like one. " Adi said
" Noo bhai.. It wasn't his mistake.. It was mine.. I was being annoying.. " She said looking down
" Whatever it is smriti he is at the fault not you no matter what you do he have no rights to say something like that to you. " Adi said.
" But bhai he wasn't wrong I am nothing but only burden here. " She said
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND" he yelled making her flinch.
And just as he saw her flinching he understand what he just did so he called himself down and went near her and pulled her in warm hug.
" I am sorry I didn't mean to yell... Sorry.. " He said slowly rubbing her back.
" Hmm"
"Don't ever think like that again please.. It'll hurt me. " Adi said and she nod.
" I love you okay? " Adi said
" I love you too bhai" She said and then he make her sleep again  in his arms.

NEXT MORNING
Smriti wake up late and when she woke up she didn't find  Adi next to her so she decided to do her morning routine and grab her decent outfit.

After getting ready she went down and saw everyone there except aditya and they were looking at her and then shoots glares to ritik

" Good morning " Smriti said
" Good morning " Bts said smiling making her smile back.
" Smri- " Ritik was about to say something but Smriti cut him off.
" You must be hungry.. I'll make breakfast " She said and went to the kitchen.
After having trouble to decide what to make for breakfast she decide to make something South Indian dish like idli and dosa. After some time she was done with cooking so she went in living and told them to get on the dining the food is ready.

After serving the food she went near taehyung

" Taehyung-shi don't ear that.. It's a bit spicy. I make another chutney for you wait.. I'll get it. " She said and this thing make them fall for her more.
She get the chutney and place it near his plate.
" SMRITI!!! " they heard scream.
Smriti understood and removed her apron and went upstairs
" What was that? " Jimin asked with wide eyes.
" That was Adi bhai.. This is their daily routine.. He don't know how to tie tie..so he need Smriti for that.." Rohan said
" Ohhh"bts said.
On the other hand smiti went in his room and helped him tying his tie and just she was done she felt dizzy and hold into Adi. Adi noticed her eyes going back he got scared and hold her tightly and tapped her checks rapidly, make her sit on his bed and grab glass of water for her and make her drink it. But that doesn't work she passed out.
He try to find his phone but he couldn't so he ran downstairs and yelled on top of his lungs.
"CALL THE DOCTOR.. SMRITI PASSED OUT... FAST" Adi said and almost everyone chocked their saliva. Rohan instantly grab his mobile and called his family doctor and other ran upstairs in his room.
They saw her pale face that make them worried it was first time they saw Smriti like that.. She wasn't like getting sick easily. But this was horrible looking her like this laying looking pale.
Adi was continuously rubbing her hands and tapping her checks.
"Bhai doctor is on his way he'll be here in minutes. " Rohan said getting inside the room.

AFTER A WHILE
Doctor came and told them to wait outside.
Everyone was scared and worried at same time just then Mr. And Mrs. Patel came with luv.
They were in their friend's house and luv was their friend's son and smriti's best friend.
"What happened to her?" Luv asked and bts looked at him as they noticed he is new here.
"Doctor is checking her. " Rahul said.

After sometime doctor come outside. And everyone shoot questions on him.
" Okayyy wait.... " Doctor said sighing
" She is fine now.. She passed out because she hasn't eaten anything. Fasting thing is not good for her.. Don't let her starve if this happen again she might get really serious. " Doctor said and warned them.
" I putted her on saline. She'll wake up in a while just let her rest.. Don't make her do anything. " Doctor said and they nod.
" Thank you doctor. " Adi said " Rohan pay him and take him to his hospital. " Adi said and Rohan take the doctor's bag and take him with him.
After doctor told smriti's condition and why that happen ritik was feeling more guilty.
" It happen because me.. " Ritik said gaining attention.
" Good you know" Adi said rudely
" You shouldn't be saying those words ritik" Luv said
" You know about this?" Rahul asked
" Yes smriti and I talked yesterday and she told me. " Luv said.
" Boy's let it be let's go inside" Mr. Patel said and they nod.
She was still unconscious. They went near her and Adi and ritik went to her  and  slowly grabbed her hand. And ritik started to cry making rest of them shock. He wasn't like easily to cry but when he really feel he is doing wrong he cries.
" I am sorry bub.. Please I am really sorry.. Don't do this to me.. Please wake up. I know I said big word and I shouldn't be saying it. Please... I am sorry. " Ritik cried putting his face to her palms.