Meeting them.

After 3 days.

Today is the day smriti was going to meet bts. And she was very nervous bcz this is going to be first indian polyamorous marriage and not with 2 or 3 but with 7 peoples.

She got to know about them on some internet that they are very known peoples and very kind too. She try to learn about their names, their culture and everything and she agreed that they are really handsome too.

Ritik said that they are going to be in there home in an hour so he asked smriti to get ready.

She wasn't any fan of make up bcz her skin was very sensitive so doctor suggested her to not to ware any make up. not only her face but her whole body skin is sensitive.

She just picked random dress from her closet Bcz deep inside of her heart she don't want to leave this family this soon. It's only been 5 years she started to live with them and they own her like she was always been there with them. If this marriage happens she is going to miss all of them.

Putting her thoughts besides she  started to get ready.

She wore this dress put bindi on her forehead and put her long hairs in the messy bun and went outside of my room and saw adi bhai talking to someone I went to him and tugged him on his hem of his shirt

Smriti's P.o.v

he looked at me and smiled and side hugged me and walked out side in the garden area.

After finishing his talk he give his attention to me.

"You look beautiful."bhai said smiling.

"Hmm..."I just hummed in response

"What happen?"He asked and make me sit in front of him.

"Bhai I am scared."I admit

"Of what?"

"Bhai I don't even know them and they are like 7 mens how I am going to handle them what if they don't like me later? what if their parents don't like ? What if I make trubble  there?"I said 

"Smriti... Look I know it's going to be hard to handle 7 boys at a time they might have different thinking in everything but... you.. you are my sister who is undoubtedly amazing... if you can control 4 of us then you can easily control them."Bhai said holding my hand softly.

"But bhai.. What if I can't satis-"I stopped saying that as I realize what I was   saying.

"Satisfy them?"He said and looked at me. "I am going to talk to them about this.. okay and do you want me to tell them about that thing?"HE asked me and as he mentioned that thing I feel my heart starts to beat fastly

"I don't know."I said

"Smriti I think it'll be good if you tell them this thing."HE said and I hmmed.

"Young master guests are here. Others are asking for smriti."A butler come and said to bhai 

"We'll be there "Bhai responded and looked at me.

"Let's go?"He asked giving his hand i nod and take his hand and we walked inside.

Author p.o.v.

As smriti walked in the house with adi she saw them sitting on the couch. They were waring normal cloths as they just came from long flight . As they saw smriti they stand up smiling slightly and bowed to her and she returned and sit between adi and ritik looking down..

"Umm smriti they are bts and guys this is my sister smriti."Ritik said 

"Hello smriti-shi.. My name is namjoon "Rm said showing his dimpled smile making her smile back.

"My name is seokjin. And I am eldest among them."Jin said giving her warm smile.

"I am yoongi ."Suga said giving her gummy smile making her heart fluttered

"Hi.. my name is hoseok."Jhope beamed make her giggle. and her giggle make all the boys skip their heartbeat.

"My name is jimin."Jimin said softly giving her his famous eye smile.

"I am taehyung." v said showing his boxy smile and waving his both hands in cute way .

"Umm I am jungkook."Kook said shying making smriti to feel shy too.

"And we are bts."Namjoon said and they laughed.

"You guys must be tired ... get fresh and then we can talk."Dad said

"Sure sir."They said and bowed to her dad.

"smriti show them their room."Mom said and smriti nod and get up.

On the way to their room

"Umm you guys must be hungry .. tell me what you like to eat I'll make for you.."Smriti said softly still nervous.

"Ohh you don't have to bother I'll make food for us. If you don't mind."Jin said.

"Uh? I don't know about korean dishes but I can learn if it's needed."Smriti said looking down  

"Cute."in korean someone said in behind

"Actually we would like to eat your indian food."Namjoon said 

"Then I'll make you indian food "Smriti said giving them smile and their heart melt.

"ohh yess this is your room.. their is everything you need but if you need anything my room is right besides yours."Smriti said and walked to window and opened the curtains making room look more lively. just as the sunlight heat her face she was look like goddess and in that moment they know they already start to fall for her.

"Get fresh I'll go and make something to eat."She said and was about to leave. 

"Smriti-shii...."She heard someone called her so she turned around and saw all of them was looking at her with love in their eyes.

"You are really pretty."Namjoon said softly making her blush.

"I'll be downstairs"Smriti said rubbing her cheeks trying to control them from getting more red.

Just as she left the room they started to talk.

"Hyung she is perfect."Namjoon said

"She is namjoon-ah"Yoongi said

"Is this only me or everyone think that they already fall for her?"jimin said

"We all did jimin."All of them said in unison.

"Let's get fresh "Jin said still in his thoughts.

"Yes."they said and start to unpack their things.