Punishment

Author P. O. V

"B-" She stopped and all of them were looking at her with hopeful eyes.
" Both of you " She completed and her brother sighed
" If you won't come with me. Then don't even call me brother again" He said looking straight into her eyes
" W-what? " She said gasping
" Hyung don't do this please " Jimin said standing besides smriti who was just looking at her brother in shock
" I can't leave them bhai. They are my husband's. Please don't do this I can't let any of you go" She said crying.
" I'll be leaving then" Adi said and was ready to leave but she hold his hand
" Bh-" Her words went cut off by jin's scream.
"NAMJOON!! " jin screamed and all of them looked at jin and found him namjoon who was on the floor unconscious.
" HYUNG!! " Rest yelled and rushed to him along with smriti and adi.
" Nam.. " Smriti said shooking him but he won't budge
" I'll call doctor" Yoongi said and pulled his phone out calling the doctor.
" Nam please wake up.. Don't scare me like this please " She said sobbing.
" Doctor will be here in mean time let's take him in his room" Yoongi said and rest nod and took namjoon in his room.
Smriti was still in living room with adi.
Her hands were shivering making adi hold her hands tightly.
" Bhai I am scared " She said breathing heavily
" He'll be fine" He said reassuring her
" Bhai... I'll die if something happen to them" She said sobbing her heart out making his heart clench
" He is fine bun.. " He said and hugged her and she cried in his arms.
Soon doctor come rushing inside and Smriti, adi ran behind him.

After checking him.

" Doctor how's he? " Smriti asked doctor impatiently
" He is fine. Just stressed. Make sure he takes all 3 meals and good sleep or else this might effect him more. " He said and they nod
" Here are the medicines. Make sure give him on time" He said and gave medicines in jimin's hand.
" I'll take him out" Yoongi said walking doctor out with him.
" I'll be in my room" Smriti said silently and walked from there without glancing at any of them.
" She must be scared " Tae said and adi cleared his throat.
" I'll be leaving. I have meeting " He said.
" Adi hyung.. We are sorry please don't do this with us. You are like big brother to us. You can beat us if we do anything wrong but please don't leave us. Smriti will be very upset if you won't be talking to her" Hobi said and adi nod and bid his good bye.

After some time Smriti went to kitchen and started to make food. After the incident she didn't utter a single word making all of them worried. Namjoon gained his conscious back and was with others in the living room watching his wife cooking.
After she was done she placed the food on the table and started to eat. At at that point they know they fucked up.
" Smriti. " Jungkook said cutely
" Aren't you gonna ask us to eat? " Jin said
" Smriti we said we are sorry" Tae said softly.
" At least ask namjoon, he is not well" Yoongi said looking at namjoon who was watching her quietly
She get up from her chair grab plate full of food and placed in front of namjoon and went again to eat. But without completing her food she put the plate in the sink and went to her room.
" This is going to be hard" Jin said sighing and started to eat quietly.

After the incident bangtan announced that their album will be postpone bcz of namjoon's health. But in reality they were scared to even go out of house bcz they thought if they left Smriti will be gone. On the other hand Smriti was in the worst condition, she wanted to talk to them but she also wanted them to make them realise that they have hurted her.
Bois were trying hard to get her attention by doing stupid things like namjoon broke 9 vase, jin's favorite pink pan, and their room's door.
Jin was yelling continues on them in his high pitch voice.
Suga was just watching smriti.
Hobi was now always screaming and dancing.
Jimin was always falling from his chair making his butt hurt and now can't even walk properly
Tae and jungkook was just goofing around making house mess hoping she will talk to them at least just for scolding.
But nothing was working. She hadn't said a single word to them. She will just do all house chorus, make food for them. And when she is done with her work she will stay in her room.
It happen for almost 2 weeks and now they were tiered to even do anything.

current time

Smriti was done cooking and now walking to her room but suddenly yoongi grabbed her hand and make her look at him.
" It's enough Smriti" He said tierdly.
And she tried to remove his hand from her but that caused him to hold her shoulder firmly.
" I SAID IT'S ENOUGH " He shouted making her flinch
" Leave me" She said
" I won't until you talk to us" He said hearing yoongi's voice rest rushed down stairs
" I said leave me" She again said calmly
" Yoongi.. " Jin said him name and walk to him
" Smriti we said we are sorry for our dids. And it's enough now " He said looking straight into her eyes and unconsciously put more force on his grip on her shoulder making her whince.
" You are hurting me. Leave me" She said and he let go of his hold and fell on his knees making her eyes wide.
" I- I can't do this " He said sobbing.
" We need you please. " He said and looked at her eyes full of tears and when yoongi cry everyone cry.
She just stood there watching him crying.
" Please talk to us please. We'll die smriti. I can't even think straight now. I don't even feel like living plea- " He chocked his words crying hard.
"Please" He lastly said and at this point he was begging.