Surprise

When they reached to smriti's orphanage they make sure she is safe there and then they talked to the caretaker and they found that the caretaker didn't give any fuck about any child out there. So they called the authority on him. After they make sure that everything is good here  they left smriti with one mobile in her hand and their saved numbers.

As aditya said to his brothers about visiting her daily and check if she is okay he mean it. All the four boys got attached to her instantly they always tried to make her laugh for them her smile and her laugh was everything they needed in their life.

Smriti soon started to call them bhai. They was so happy bcz she was the first girl came in their life after their mom and grandmom. They were extreme happy. Aditya always make call to his parents even he showed smriti them by pictures and they also loved her. His mom even talked to her on call for hours. All of this make smriti happy after all her loneliness was gone.

She got to know about the  boys that aditya was the eldest in their family and he is quite silent. Ritik was second child he is a pilot and most of the time he stays outdoor. Rahul and Rohan were twins and they were helping their dad to manage company. They were very really reach and known people.

Today was last day they were visiting smriti. And all of them was sad .

"Bhai I don't wanna leave her  here alone."Ritik whine.

"Me too"The twins said

"Guys stop."Adi said in stern voice making all of them quite.

Soon they reached at orphanage and saw smriti was sitting on the stair reading a book they make their way to her screaming her name loudly.

"SMRITI...." ritik, rahul, rohan screamed and adi just shook his head 

"Hi bhai.."Smriti said smiling

"Aww don't smile like that."Rahul whined

"We won't be able to leave."Ritik said and rohan nod.

"Ohh you are leaving today?"She asked in sad voice

"Yess but we are really going to miss you smriti."Rohan said and pat her head

"It's fine bhai.. I  can understan."She mumbles.

"Hey don't be sad. We'll visit you every month I promise and you have our numbers so we can keep in touch."Ritik said

"Yes.."She said and smiled at them and they know that was not real smile and then they looked at adi not wanting to leave her here alone.

"I said stop."He said and sit beside smriti.

"Guys do one thing go and get something to eat for her.. I wan't to talk to her."Adi said

"Why? We also want to hear."Rahul said earning glare from aditya and ritik and rohan drag him.

"These kids."Aditya muttured under his breath.

"Are you really going?"Smriti asked in sad voice making adi's heart clench

"Umm yes."HE replayed.

"Okay."She said and opened her book and starts reading.

"Smriti I want to say something before we go."He said and smriti give her whole attention to him.

"Well you are special for us, for me, you are like my sister I want to keep safe from everyone . And I'll do that no matter what. These boys are also love you as their sister. When we found you in that condition we just wanted you to keep safe. We'll be going today that doesn't mean you can do anything you want. Don't walk in the night alone. Don't trust anyone besides your knowing peoples. And anything happens call me instant and you'll find me right besides you.Okay?"Adi said and looked at her

"Adi bhai.. I am really happy that you found me.. that you see me as sister there nothing more important than this to me.I'll be good Girl I promise."Smriti said  and adi smiled.

"Stay here. I'll just go and talk to your authority I have some talk with him."Adi said and she nod and then he left.

"We are back"Smriti heard rahul yelling

"I see."She said looking at them.

"We got so much food for you eat as much as you want."Ritik said making her chuckled 

"Where is adi bhai?"Rohan asked

"He said he have some talk with the authority."Smriti said and they nod and start to eat.

Smriti was so happy looking at them. She really have family now. How much she wants to stay like this forever but she can't do anything. she have to let them go.

Leaving time.

They were standing outside of the orphanage  ready to leave. Smriti had some tears in her eyes.

"Take care smriti."Ritik said gulping his lump.

"You too bhai."She said controlling her tears.

"We'll come again to meet you next month."Rahul said and she nod.

"I'll miss you."Rohan said and went to her and pulled her in his arms and they lost it all of them was crying. Smriti was tightly clutching into his shirt not wanting him to go.

"Don't go.."She sobbed and they looked at adi

"Bhai please."Rohan said hugging her body tightly.

 "We are getting late boys."Adi said and walked towards them.

"Smriti..."He said and she looked at him with big doe teary eyes.

"Guys get in the car."He ordered and they let go of her and took last glance at her and walked towards the car.

"We are leaving."Adi said and smriti nod wiping her tears.

"Byee.I'll wait for you."She said giving him small smile.   

"Rohan open the trunk."Adi said and they looked at him questioning

"I said WE ARE LEAVING."He said again but still she didn't get anything

Then they saw two men's coming towards carrying 2 suitcases .

"You are coming with us smriti."He said and everyone looked at him shocked.

"Wh-What?"She said

"Yes you are coming with us.. we adopt you."He said smiling

"You rea--"She couldn't complete her sentence bcz rohan, rahul, ritik already hugged her

"You mean she is going to stay with us?"Ritik asked and adi nod.

"She is family now."Adi said smiling at smriti and she just run to him and hugged him tightly and cried her heart out

"Thank you.."She mumbled 

"Now that you are part of our family you are not allow to say thank you to your brothers."He said

"Bhai We love you so much"Three screamed and they group hugged.

"So you are now not only smriti, but PATEL SMRITI."Adi said and wiped her years away and took her hand and walked towards car and they happily make their way back home.