He was more a blackmailer, manipulator, controlling people kind of guy from what i heard. And i heard he was dangerous, had four sons, which one died at the age of eighteen, my Mom killed him because he tried killing Aunt Janice, mommas sister.

"He's not very good if he kidnaps the wrong person." I mumble, "Anyways, i'm going to the cafe." I stand up.

"Eat the salad, Kay." He looks down at his laptop.

"I'm going to go eat some cupcakes from K's instead." I jump over the couch, "Call me when moms home."

"I'm your parent too, darling." Dad says.

"You also don't have a uterus so goodbye father." I grab my car keys, making my way out of the house. Mom makes this amazing tea that helps with my period cramps. I need to get the recipe off of her.

I see it's nice and warm outside decided to walk the thirty minutes to K's cafe. When i walk in, the usual old lady that owns the place was waddling around, along with the usual girl who helps her. She was in her scrubs today.

"Hi Keilani." Priya smiles, "Just your usual?"

"Yes please, how's Med school?" I sit on the bar, i like sitting up on here. The view is so pretty.

"Tiring. All good though, gonna make it one day." She walks to the back to start making up my order.

I pull my phone out, playing a game while more people start to walk in. It never usually gets loud in here. There's a small library upstairs that you can buy books, rent books or just read books from. Then the main cafe downstairs.

A couple minutes later Priya walks out with my banana smoothie and blueberry muffin. "Wanna taste test something i'm trying out?" She asks.

"Please." My eyes light up, food is my love. Unhealthy food.

She giggles and walks back to the kitchen, returning with a small square, "Caramel slice."

I bite into it as she watches in anticipation. She's so talented. That's heavenly. "Oh wow." I cover my mouth with my hand, "Wow that's wow."

"Like it?" She smiles.

"That's amazing. Tell me when you put them on the menu." I sip on my smoothie.

"Will do." She walks away, greeting another customer.

I sit and eat my muffin and drink my smoothie while taking small nibbles from this heavenly caramel slice to make it last as long as possible.

I look up to see the seat opposite me had been occupied by a familiar tall, dead inside, icy eyed kidnapper.

"Can't get enough of me, huh Coin?" I look into his eyes. They're such a unique color. Blue, but so pale they're almost Grey.

He takes his phone from his pocket and slides it over to me. I loudly slurp on my smoothie while i pick up his phone.

And i almost choke, "Where..." Oh.

My momma was on the screen, tied up.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I grip onto the phone.

He leans over and swipes left, a picture of a really cute guy tied up, my momma's hair in the picture. "I don't care who that is, where's my momma?"

"That's my underboss Stefan, taken by the same people. Irish." He pulls the phone off of me.

My dad and the Irish have an alliance. No kidnapping or murders for our family, and none of the Irish will get hurt by dad or momma.

My father is literally Irish.

"Bullshit."

"I literally despise you but i need your help." He grits his teeth.

Not the situation to be funny but i smiled anyway, "Say that again."

"Shut up. You have connections to people i don't." He says through gritted teeth.

"How do i know this isn't another plan to try and kidnap me." I lean back, raising an eyebrow.

"Because if i was going to kidnap you, i wouldn't give you the option to help me or not you dumb fuck." He rolls his eyes.

"You're asking the wrong Hale. It's my dad-"

"Your dad knows." He lowers his voice once Priya starts walking over.

"Hi, can i get you anything sir?" She smiles.

"No." He looks her up and down, narrowing his eyes a little bit.

I stand up, throwing some cash down on the table, "Come on, bitch boy."

Priya smiles a little, "See you later Keilani."

"Bye." I smile.

We walk out of the cafe and i stop to face him, we can talk more freely out here. "What do you mean by my dad knows?" I ask, sliding my hands into my pockets. It amazes me i'm talking to this guy as if i've knows him for years when in reality he kidnapped me.

"I mean your dad instigated it." He says as if it was obvious, "Where is he now?"

"If you're going to come here and try and turn me against my father, it's not going to work."

"If you'd stop fucking talking for five minutes and let me explain it would be greatly appreciated." His eyes roll... again, "Stefan got a message from Doyle, gypsies sent him a doll that looked like him and put a bullet through the head. Your Mamma probably received the same one. I did research from where the doll was manufactured. A toy store in Limerick called Greysons, purchased by a Declan Hale." He follows as i walk.

"I don't believe you."

He sighs, "You know what. Fuck this shit. I'll find Stefan on my own and then make your poor ass mother suffer for raising such an annoying bitch." And then he walks away.

I stand there, a little gobsmacked.

And then i run home.

I walk into the house and Comet was with a couple of his friends, "Where's dad?" I ask.

"He just left, said he had a mission." Comet says, "Why?"

"Do you know where he went?" I smile at his cute friend Kaleb, he's so hot. And he sent me a dick pick once and his dick is pierced which is also so hot.

"Ireland, i think... Why?" Comet asks again, waiting for me to answer.

"Uhm, big scary guy that kidnapped me showed me a picture of momma tied up along with his underboss and said it was dads work." I say quickly.

His friends all share a small glance with each other and then Comet looks at me, "He took, like, all of his guns."

For fucks sake.

He hasn't got a mission, he's running.

Coin was right.

=
=
=
=
=

scary 👹👹 anyways

word count: 1622