.:Chapter 51:.miss you:.

Začít od začátku

The warmth returning to his once been ice-cold heart with a smile on his face, he decided to keep the bracelet in the box for protection. His eyes shortly turned to the letter "if you want, you can talk to him outside...I don't believe he left yet." His mother whispers pointing outside. The brunet put the things down and yanked his jacket before stepping out of the apartment.

There sat the blond on a bench, elbows on his knees and his hands covering his face. The sight shattered George's warm recovering heart "Clay?.." George sat beside him and gently peeled off his hands from his face as Dream turned to look away, resisting eye contact as possible "I'm sorry..George- I'm sorry..." the brunet frowns, his heart feeling entirely warm" I know you are...now look at me." George cups dreams face, facing him to look at the brown and blue eyes piercing through him fondly.

"George...you shouldn't forgive me this easily." The blond said with tear-filled red eyes "George-" "shut." The Brit rested a finger on dreams lips to shut him up "just shut." He instructed with a smile, a sweet sweet loving smile "I love you and I understand what you're going through. It's okay to lash out sometimes but you seriously need to control your temper...okay?" The blond nodded and earned a kiss on the cheek from the giggling brunet.

"I missed you." Dream leaned into George and rested his head on top of his "it was only a day." The brunet laughed looking at Dream then sweetly kissed his face "it felt like years for me." Dream smiled eyes shut "you should shave." George lifts an eyebrow touching dreams face feeling his skin "why? I'm lazy." The blond murmurs "I can't kiss you without feeling as if something is pinching me." Dream carelessly shrugged "alright then, no kisses for you."

"No, no. Georgee." The blond groans "I'm joking." The brunet smiled warmly at the taller "I'm sorry...for what I said." George sighs "Clay...it's okay I swear."  Dream shed a tear and George brushed it away "I hurt you." His voice broke lightly "I pushed you. It's okay." George brushed away the one strand on dreams face to see him clearly "your hair is growing." The brunet twirled the blond strand on his finger...the way his eyes searched for my reaction is adorable...I'm deeply in love with him.."cute." George played with dreams shoulder-length hair as he rests his eyes.

"Don't cut your hair." He took the tie off of dreams blond locks "Hm? Why?" Dream opened his eyes to look at the brunet "it looks hot." Dream rolled his eyes before chuckling deeply "next time. Don't buy me things, you don't have to give me gifts when I'm mad." The blond tilts his head "why? I like giving you gifts." George huffed playfully looking into the green eyes deeply "your love is enough for me." Dream smiles brightly.

"I'm still going to give you gifts though." George shrugs "why spend money on me when you can spend it on something better?" "The only thing better is you." The night was spent with them tossing cheesy lines at each other.
_______________

As much as George assured him that it's okay, Dream still feels as if there is still something to fix. Sitting at his desk with his glasses on since these days his vision is just horrible. He thought and thought about what could be unsolved in his mind then...one thought came up. Aiden.

What was George doing with Aiden? Why was he with Aiden in the first place? What did he do with Aiden all this day? What happened between him and Aiden for him to be so happy around him? What did Aiden do? His thoughts got stopped by the brunet walking in with a smile plastered on his face "you wear glasses?" The blond turned his chair so he's facing George "yeah. I don't wear them often, just when my vision starts going crazy."

He chuckles lightly but soon stops when the brunet sat on his lap "what's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" George wraps his arm around dreams neck then buries his head in it. Dream seemed taken back by the act then wrapped an arm around his lover and resumed to the papers on his desk "I have a few questions..." he admitted thumping the pen on the brown wooded old table "questions? About what-" "what were you doing with Aiden?"

The brunet lifted his head from the blond's neck to look at him with an eyebrow raised "we hung out...after our argument, I really needed someone to comfort me...seeing you mad at me and everyone else busy. I saw Aiden and decided to ask him." George shrugs "any more questions?" Dream shook his head "are you mad?" George sighed looking down feeling guilty "no no why would I ever be mad at you for such thing?" Well, that's a lie. The blond could get very jealous of someone else with George.

"You're jealous aren't you?" He rolled his eyes rubbing dreams temples "no." George smiled before leaning in and pressing a small passionate kiss on the blond's lips "you get jealous very easily." He cackled "I just want you all to myself that is." Dream had a smug smile on his face "I'm already yours." "Oh? yeah?" "Mhm." The tension in the room rises as both of the boys stare at each other in the eyes "I like jealous dream. Keep it."George mumbles groggily placing his head on the blond's shoulder and closing his eyes.

"Mhm okay." Dream smiles rubbing his boyfriends back as he shuffles through the papers with his unoccupied hand, An adoption paper came in view. His breath hitched seeing the name "Giana." Dream shuts his eyes before sighing "George? Are you awake?" A soft hum came from the brunet "uh...I've been thinking..to adopt Giana." This made George raise his head to look at Dream with a surprised look.

"What you said was right. I'm sorry." "Stop apologizing all the time...I'm not going to leave you, idiot." He bluntly said with a cold expression on his face "don't give me that look." Dream covered the brunet's face with his palm. George bit his hand causing Dream to pull his hand away with an amused look on his face "you're strange." The brunet laughed.

Hours passed and George fell asleep with his head on dreams shoulder "George? Love wake up." The blond shook him gently "what?" He said sitting up to rub his eyes "why don't you sleep on the bed?" Dream rubbed George's cheek softly "I don't want to sleep alone." He whispers "come to bed Clay." Dream chuckled "alright alright." The couple went to bed at 3 fucking am.

I'm very desperate for ideas, I'll be on Pinterest Now bye bye. Love you btw