Ch- 66, The Approval And Seduction

Start from the beginning

"Kaka Sasurji! Mallika is such a nice girl! And batuk likes her too!" Bondita said.

"I like her too, Bahu! But the only problem is, she's not a Bengali!"

"Will it affect how she forms relationships with every family member? Will it ever affect how she would love this family and Batuk? How does that matter, Kaka Sasurji?" She argued.

"Bahu, She won't be able to understand our culture, our religious beliefs! And what if she doesn't respect them?' Trilochan Babu asked.

"Kaka Sasurji!" Bondita smiled.
"Mallika is not like that! She would never disrespect any of your beliefs or customs. And even if you still doubt, I will take care that I guide her well!" She assured.

"But Bahu.... This is still not right..." Trilochan Babu replied.

"I don't see anything wrong in this! Please, Kaka Sasurji!" She pleaded.
"And you had even promised to grant me a wish, right? So this is what I want! Mallika as my Devraani, please!!!" She pouted.

"Oh Bahu!" He sighed, accepting his defeat.
"Fine! But I won't compromise with anything about this marriage, other than this!"

"Thankyou, Kaka Sasurjiii!!" Bondita squealed in happiness, hugging her Kaka Sasurji happily.
"You're the best!" She said clutching his hand lovingly.

"You're so sweet, my Bahu!" He smiled, touching her head lovingly.

"I'll just tell this to everyone!" She giggled.
"Thankyouu so muchh!" She said, running out of the room of happily.

.....

"What would have happened?" Batuk was pacing inside the study worriedly.

Anirudh sat their, looking at his brother, not knowing what to say. He was so confident about his Bondita, that he found Batuk's nervousness irrelevant. But he needed to understand his brother too.

"Dada! What if Kaka doesn't agree? Will I have to marry some random unknown girl?" He almost cried.

"No Batuk." Anirudh frowned.

"So will I have to stay single for all my life? Just like Kaka!!" Batuk widened his eyes in fear.

"No Batuk!" Anirudh said, not even listening to his brother properly now.

"What if Boudi doesn't get to convince Kaka?!"

"No, Batuk!" Anirudh said, his eyes closed as he rested his head on the back rest of the sofa.

"But I think Boudi would be able to convince Kaka! She's so smart!" Batuk said, looking down thoughtfully.

"No Batuk!" Anirudh replied mindlessly, earning an irritated groan from his brother.

"Dada!" Batuk groaned.

"Oh, sorry!" Anirudh sat up straight.
"I mean.... Ofcourse! Bondita will convince Kaka!"

That was when Bondita ran into the study, excitedly.

"Batuk! Batuk! Batuk!!" She shouted happily, throwing her arms around Batuk.

Batuk instantly hugged her back and Anirudh just chuckled at them.

"Successful?" He asked his wife with a small smirk as she hugged his brother.

"What do you think, Barrister Babu?" Bondita broke the hug and looked at him with raised eyes.
"Is there anything, your Bondita can't do?!" She flaunted.

"Really, Boudi?!" Batuk widened his eyes at her happily.

"Yes, Really Devarji!" She giggled, nudging onto his shoulder as Anirudh smiled at his wife with proud.