S4:C6; Relaxed?

Começar do início

"Yeah," Giorgi sighed, leaning against my smaller figure. "Look, don't take this the wrong way, baby, okay? I love your and the professor's dynamic, how his obsession is to keep you safe and all, but if things ever feel more romantic coming from him than usual..."

I stared at my husband, waiting for him to finish.

"I want you to cut him off. I already have sideways feelings about him admitting that he's found himself obsessing over you. If he starts making moves or trying anything, I want you to get away from him and tell me."

"You don't think he'd actually develop any romantic feelings for me, do you?"

"It's bound to happen, isn't it? You're hot, and smart, and small, and...he heard you moan on the phone."

"He said he didn't feel anything when he heard it, though... He said he was just relaxed to hear me safe with you," I mentioned. And as soon as those words left my mouth, Giorgi burned bright crimson and wore an awkward, shy expression.

"He said that?"

"Yeah! He was like, super respectful towards our marriage and said that he loves how you and I make each other so happy," I explained briefly. "He didn't give off any kind of bad vibes the whole conversation or anything. He was really being genuine."

Giorgi slowly began cooling off but still wore that awkward expression.

"What's wrong?"

"It's.... You said Amani felt relaxed hearing you moan that day? That he was happy to hear you safe..."

"With you," I added.

"Cam, doesn't that sound kinda funny?"

I averted my eyes and thought over my and Amani's conversation. When I couldn't understand what came off a little funny, I looked back up at my husband and asked: "...Like how?"

"Like......never mind. That's inappropriate and you guys are friends."

"Inappropriate~? What are you thinking, Mr. Anastas," I gasped, following Giorgi when he'd started walking into the living room while blushing again.

"I mean...doesn't that sound like...kind of cuckold-ish?"

My cheeks warmed at the sudden chance of Amani being a cuckold. "No... No, I don't think he's like that..." I mumbled, imagining the professor in some vague room, watching a couple go down on each other.

"No?"

"Nah... He gives off more of a, uh...like he wants to do it himself," I said.

"I mean, but that's what a cuckold does. They watch their partner do it with someone else before they do anything to them."

"Really? I thought they just watched the whole time and finished themselves off. That's what most of the videos have shown," I whispered.

"That's what most of the videos I showed you have shown," Giorgi mumbled.

"You watch porn without me?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at my husband.

"No, I'm referencing what I've seen before we got together. Lola was into that stuff," he said.

"Are you?"

"No. You're mine only. I would never share you with anyone," he scoffed. "Why are we whispering, by the way?"

"I don't know," I muttered. "Started talking about sexy stuff and for whatever reason I felt like our neighbors could suddenly hear us, you know?"

"You're cute," the Greek man chuckled, pecking my forehead.