Chapter 34 And They Lived Happily, Ever, After

Wade -

"Gracie! Oh Gracie!" I said kissing her cheek over and over. "I missed you so much! I didn't know what to do! I was nothing without you!"

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." She buried her head in my chest.

"Don't be." I kissed her forehead, hugging her tight. "You came back like you said. Everything is going to be fine now."

"OMG AVE!! HOW IS SHE?!" She looked up in excitement.

"Cayden and her are in Europe right now. Italy in fact." I smiled. "You missed somethings."

"They got married?"

"Yup." I hugged her again. "Things got smoother for them and... I know we are still kind of young, you are compared to me, but... It looks like we are going to be grandparents." I smiled.

"SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE LYING!"

"I'm not." I chuckled. "It's a baby boy."

"HOLYYY SHITTTT!!"

"I guess Cayden figured it out somehow." I laugh.

"Bahaha, who told him." She was laughing, her smile was big.

"Ave helped him out." I laugh. "Another thing. We don't have furniture in the house because I didn't walk in it at all. So I thought maybe you could design the inside and make it your kind of style."

"Wade Wilson, I missed you so much." She grabbed my neck and looked into my eyes. I put my arms around her back in return.

"Gracie Waite, I love you till the day that I die."

The End