Chapter 13 Let's Start All Over Again

Wade -

"Gracie?" I handed the water to Cayden, "Anything? I got chips."

"Kiss?" She raised an eyebrow.

Cayden stood up, "I'll be in the other room then."

I chuckled, "The only other room is the bathroom. The living room and bedroom are connected."

"Or water I don't mind." She said smiling.

I smile at her with a wink, "I'll give you your order in a moment."

"So be it!" Cayden yelled, slamming the door. I walked around the kitchen and towards the bed.

"Round two already?! Alrighty!" I rubbed my hands together, getting excited.

"Yeah not right now, I don't want Ave or Cayd to walk in." she said getting up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

My face dropped, "Yeah. If only they didn't exist."

"I HEARD THAT!" Cayden yelled. I chuckled as Gracie giggled. The door knob was turning so I pulled away from Gracie.

"Dad?! I thought you weren't going to be home for a bit. Gracie?! Hey girl!" she smiled.

"Heyyy!! Thank you for your help." Gracie smiled and

Cayden walked out of the bathroom trying to make no noise to scare her. "Boo!"

"CAYDEN!" she slapped him on the shoulder. He just laughed it off, "So what's every buddy going here? I can cookie something up real quick if needed." she smiled. "Have they helped you find your way back?"

"She certainly found her way somewhere." I muttered. Avery didn't quite understand but she kept on smiling. She pulled out some pots and looked in the cabinet to find something to make. I couldn't help but chuckle quietly. These jokes were just too much fun.

"Well not yet exactly."

"We're still figuring things out. We're starting from top to down." I get chuckling. I need to stop this.

"Wade... shush please." Gracie said blushing.

"I've found some things out but we just need to pinpoint the target." Cayden said, smiling at me as I started chuckling more. He probably didn't understand it but my laugh is contagious.

"Umm how was work Ave?" Gracie asked, trying to avoid the conversation.

"Busy but I got to see Cayden this morning so that was good."

"W-what did he order?" I asked hoping she would say what I was thinking.

"Coffee and a donut."

That hit it. My funny bone was going off as was Cayden's. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" I could tell Ave was confused but Cayden and I just kept on laughing.

"I'm glad that they are in a good mood." Avery said, pouring a can of soup into the pot.

"Children you guys are children."

"You get it right!" I laughed so hard slapping my knees as did Cayden. It took a bit for them to calm down.

"I hope you guys are okay with Chicken Noodle Soup." Avery started pouring into bowls.

"Oh I would love some. I'm really tired. It always makes me so happy." Gracie said, sitting down at the table.

"I'm glad."

I looked over at Gracie's bowl and whispered, "Want some more of my noodles?" I chuckled. She shot me a look.

"Wade stop it." She whispered back, and went back to eating her soap.