Chapter 6 Pfft! Writers Am I Right?

Wade Wilson aka Deadpool -

Looks like the writers are out of commission for a bit. Time to take control.

Ehhhhhhh that's not completely true

NOOOOO!!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!! WRITERS ARE TAKING CONTROL!!!!

Look, Wade. I'll let you run the show for a couple of chapters but it can't be all about you. I need some good storyline plot and drama. You feel me?

Plus you can wait till we actually come in and we can be bestie :0

OOOOO!!!! So the writer has been thinking about my suggestion?

Shut up and tell the story already. I'm getting bored and this isn't getting anywhere.

Alright. Alright. Let's see here. Who am I? Are you sure you really want to know?-

Cut! That's how Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man starts. I don't have rights to start copying Sony.

WADE COME ON MAN!!

Fine. Let's see here. Umm... Oh! I got it!! This is the story of how I-

Don't finish it. You're taking that from Tangled but putting a twist to it.

You guys are no fun.

Do you want help?

I don't want to claim that a writer is superior to me! That would be outrageous!

For those readers who can't see me right now, I'm raising an eyebrow at Wade.

Ba humb-

WADE!!

Okay! Do it your way!

Thank you.

The evening was cold and all I could think about was my conversation with Ave. And the conversation with the writers.

Wade!

Sorry. I didn't want Ave to know my backstory or the idea that her mother and I weren't married. The word 'Family' felt like the f word to me. I mean it started with an f so... Our apartment in Canada was small and only had one bedroom so Ave and I shared the bed together. All I could think about was how much she was like her mother and nothing like me. I felt like a disappointment to her. I didn't show my face that often and I barely went out in the streets with her. I've been running from the law and my past since Deadpool 2.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW stopppp my heart poor baby....

Umm, Kiri... Writer... She just wreck the moment.

Hahaha. It's good to add commentary too, you know.

Wait hold on did he just call me a writer!! Do you not know my name!!

No, he wasn't sure if he should use my nickname or my hobby name. But Wade, when you address my friend, use Gigi. Capeesh?!

Yeah man! All that flirting for nothing!

PFFT! Call her Gigi and call me Writer.

Oh yeah. Sounds swell. Just call me President of the United States then!

:( wadddeee

Fine... Gigi... Sound better?!

HEHEHE yes

If only you could hear those words spoken to you from Bucky.

OMG KIRI did u tell him!

He's Deadpool. He knows everything. He even knows my crush's name. It's freaky.