Chapter 26 Maggia Families

I awoke to the sound of Wade's snoring in which I smiled at him. I looked above my head to see my hands still tied. Wade. I rolled my eyes with another smile. I felt drained and tired and sore. Damn what has he done to me. I freaking that man. As I smiled as I looked at his hand to see the ring that had got for him, I snickered at the thought that I was the one to propose. It will be so memorable. I wanted to move my position but I was kind of stuck with my hands bound and Wade's embrace below my chest. "Wade, Wade wake up!!" I whisper almost in a yelling tone.

"Yes princess?" he nods his head with his eyes still closed.

"Please untie me from the bed." I spoke normally.

"Can't I just keep you here with me?" he leans into my shoulder and moves closer to my breast.

"Wade, untie me now please."

"This is why I like doing sex because I'm in control," he grumbles sitting up. Wade's fingers slip through the ribbon, untying me. I'll show him one of these nights that he's not always in control.

"Thank you. I need to pee. I'll be right back." I spilled out of the bed still naked and walked to the bathroom.

"Hey, you didn't fall! It's a miracle." I hear him cheer.

"Haha jokes on you, I took some of your healing as you untied me just enough not to hurt you."

"Ugh." I could tell he slammed himself on the bed, laying back down. "Did you just reverse everything?! So now I'm the one who can't walk?!"

"I wish! I think you're just sore this time. haha."

"You didn't follow half of my rules! What else was I supposed to do?!" he complains.

"Lies, I only did not follow one, and from what I could see you thought it was so hot when I moaned your name.. Tell me I'm wrong." There was a moment of silence between us.

"Maybe."

"That's right you can't."

"Fine, yes I loved it. Your moans and whimpers are so cute!"

"I'm not cute!" I turned my head up and crossed my arms.

"I could probably listen to them all day and all night," he smirks at me. "Come on, let's go back to bed."

"Hold on." I went to the bathroom and washed my body quickly and dried off and walked out of the bathroom.. Still naked.

"Come on." Wade smiled, pulling me inside the blankets pushing his naked body close to mine. "I would like to do it again just to hear you moan but you probably need some space."

"Omg Wade, yes i'm tired."

"Your moans were cute though and you looked so sexy in that silk dress and tied up. I think that was the best idea I've had in a long time." he pulls me closer to him.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever," I said putting my head on his toned chest.

"Why do you always play it off cool when I say something about you but when I say something about me you just disagree with the statement." he leans his head on my shoulder.

"It's hard to explain Wade."

"Well then, don't explain and just rest up. It's three-thirty in the morning." he kisses my ear.

"Okay okay. Goodnight, my love."

"Love you, princess." Wade cuddled next to me.

Wade -

It was around six when I awoke again. I was so tired but I kept waking up for no reason. I looked down at Gracie who was buried in my chest, sleeping peacefully.