Chapter 23 Come On!

"Hey everyone!" I smile, shutting the door hard. "How's my family doing?" I tried to walk past the doorway only to fail, one of Gracie's force fields was blocking the way. "Hey! I'm officially kicked out?"

"Say sorry to your daughter and to her boyfriend, and maybe you can give me an apology if you can find one, but since your life is so screwed up that it's all just so awful." Gracie was filling through channels on the tv. I looked out the peak hole in the door to make sure they were following me anymore.

"Avery! Cayden! I'm sorry for what I said earlier! I cause problems throughout many relationships that is why Gracie doesn't like me right now. Another thing is I need to vent right now so I'm just going to let it out. I was scared and I don't want to lose my daughter right away. Ajax is a pain in the butt and I'm happy he's dead and rotting somewhere. I may or may not have caused some problems outside so I'm kind of tired and I just want to be with you, Gracie, right now. Please! Can I come in!" I pleaded. She waved her hand and the field disappeared. "Thank you! Thank you!" I walk over to hug Gracie. "Did you guys eat dinner already?"

"Your plate is on the table."

"Thanks." I sat down at the table to eat some food. "Where is everyone?"

"Ave and Cayden are on a date, and Eddie is somewhere eating chickens. You know I'm still waiting...." She was wearing a long silk robe. Her eyes were sad as she crossed her arms. I mostly was focused on her silk robe though. I scarfed down my food.

I walked over towards her and sat next to her. "I'm sorry for complaining earlier about my life being ruined because I was upset. It's not ruined, it's mending together to fix what Ajax broke." If I focus on what I did and apologize, maybe I could get a little time alone with her.

"Do you really believe that or are you just trying to get on my good side?"

"A little bit of both, yes. I do mean it and also, you are the judge in this relationship so I must be honest with you. I do want a little bit of time with you and superstars but I also mean it. I don't know what I would do without you." I smile under the mask.

"Oh Wade, I love you so much, and please take your mask off."

"I don't want to scare the little one."

"Wade I hate it when you do that, please stop, take it off."

"Alright." I roll my eyes with a grin and slowly lift the mask over my head. "What are ya watching?" I turn my eyes to the TV.

"Just anime, it's nothing."

"You know, when I was a kid, I would have a lot of crushes in these shows. Most of the girls were really hot." I confess.

"Yeah me too! See him right there" she pointed at BakugoU... "MANS IS SO FINE!!!!"

"Bakugou, quirk explosion, hates Midoriya, looks up to Almighty, number one hero. Yeah, I mean I'm not really a girl and I'm sorry that you are with me instead of him. I just need spikey hair and an anger problem." I tease.

"Yeah, let's not." She said, smashing her lips against mine.

"So, uh..." I run my fingers down her silky shoulder. "Do you want to watch TV all night or is there something else that you might want to do?"

"You can make all my anger go away, with one thing." She said straddling my lap.

"Anything. Tell me."

"Are you going to make me say it?" A slight smile on her face. My eyes light up.

"Can we..." I was worried she was going to trick me.

"Please..." She whispered, looking down. I smile as I carry her into our room and plop her on the bed. I chuckle as I jump on the bed as well. I move her close towards me to kiss her lips. "Can you take this ridiculous costume off now?" She whispered between kisses.

"I don't know. Should I? I thought it made me look hot." I kissed her neck and her chin.

"Wadeeee"

"Alrighty." I get up from the bed and slowly pull the skin-tight costume off. "I'm not really wearing anything underneath but underwear." I push my katana hoster to the side of the room.

"Wade, do I look like I care at this point." She giggled.

"I just don't find it fair with you wearing a robe and me wearing nothing." I finally got it off my body and plop back down on the bed. She shrugged and slowly got off the bed and pulled on the string of the robe and she moved her hands up to her collarbone grabbing the fabric and it slowly fell off of her body, now all she was in was short spandex and a bra that she would usually sleep in. I pulled my phone out to text Avery that we might need some privacy for a bit and she understood. I tossed my phone to the night sat and Gracie jumped in bed with me. "So..." I smile sliding a little closer towards her. "Do you want to make the first move or I?" I smile looking at her lips.

"Aren't you the one who's supposed to make something up for me?"

"So I make the first move?" I pulled her body closer towards mine looking down upon her face. "You better have the cherry lips." I smiled as I went in for the kiss. She, indeed, had the cherry-flavored lips I was craving. I would kiss every inch of her face then I moved slowly downwards to her neck and shoulders. I pushed her down under me, her face so crimson red, every time, it's one of the cutest things that she does. I took her hands and pinned them above her head, which took her by surprise. I chuckled and kissed her neck and slowly moved down. This is exactly what I needed, no more stress and just Gracie and me alone. "You're awfully quiet tonight," I whispered, kissing her body. A small whimper escaped from her mouth, "Ah there we go, I wondered what happened. Are you going to be good for me tonight, my love? Well, are we?"

"Y-yess." She whispered again. I smiled once more and leaned back in for some more. I slowly tugged on some of her clothing still attached to her body. I had her hands still pinned with my arm as I was on top of her.

"Come on. Give me some more." I whisper in her ear. "I thought you were going to be good for me tonight?" I spoke calmly. "I'm in charge tonight." I let go of her arms for her to take the rest of her clothes off. "That's what I'm talking about." I push her back down on the bed. "Who's my good girl?" I look down upon Gracie and go in for some more kisses scardered around her body. Small whimpers and moans would escape ever so often which is when I finally got down to business. She wasn't going to walk for a week after I was done with her.