Chapter 30 Wedding Day!

I had that painful dream again. I woke up screaming which caused me to fall off the bed. "Wade?!" I could hear Gracie ask as she looked over my side of the bed to see me on the floor, naked.

"S-sorry."

"Are you okay?"

"Just another dream... I keep having the same one and it's always terrifying."

"Well get ready... you know what day it is."

"Your birthday!" I joke. "Nah, I know." I slowly sit up. "I'm going to shower unless you want to go first."

"I'll use the other shower. I need to get ready."

"Bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." I joke as I walk over to the shower.

"That's what I'm saying so stop looking at me!"

"Sorry!" I put my hand over my eyes. I took a little bit of time in the shower and got ready to look nice for the big day. Sadly, I didn't have any hair to gel or spruce up. "What I would do for some nice hair about now." I walked out of the room all dressed up and Avery, Cayden, and Eddie were all dressed up too. "So what's the plan? I was told by the lady herself that I can't see her before the wedding."

"Cayden and I were going to drive her to the gazebo." Avery smiled up at Cayden. "Eddie and you are going to take a different car so get back in the room before the woman sees you!" Avery pushed me back into the room. Okay then. I waited for a few minutes before Eddie told me that I could come out. The funny thing was that Eddie and I arrived at the gazebo before Avery, Cayden, and Gracie did. The Priest was waiting for us at the head of the gazebo.

"Ugh my sister takes forever to get ready.."

"Yeah. Tell me about it." I waited in my place for a bit until I saw her walking down with a sad look upon her face. "Gracie..." I mutter with a smile. The dress was beautiful on her. No wonder she didn't want me to come with her.

"Wade.." She smiled.

"Gracie.." I smile in return. I told the Priest ahead of time beforehand to make it a little short but not too short.

"Do you, Wade Wilson, take this woman as your wife? Through sickness and in health, threw good times and bad, threw little wealth and wealth?" The Priest asked.

"I do."

"Do you, Gracie Waite, take this man as your husband? Through sickness and in health, threw good times and bad, threw little wealth and wealth?" Halfway through his talking Gracie started to glow and I could see her face change from a smile to hurt. She looked like he was fading away.

"G-gracie?" I mutter.

"Wade..... I'm sorry.... But you're going to be okay... remember your promise." She smiled and tears started to run down her beautiful face.

"G-G-Gracie...? N-n-no. Stay with me! Gracie!" Tears filled my vision.

"I love you Wade Wilson... to the moon and back..." More and more of her body was disappearing. And right before she completely disappeared. I could hear a faint "I do." And The love of my life was gone.

"Gracie." I stared. "Gracie! GRACIE!" I fell to my knees. "GRACIE! COME BACK! GRACIE!! PLEASE DON'T GO!!" Tears run down my face like a river.

"Mom?.... MOM!!! MOM." Aves' voice echoed behind me.