Chapter 11

Only Angel - Harry Styles

3rd Person Pov

Ancient Greece 480 BC

Artemis wandered aimlessly about the Domo, seeking for anything to do. The wall's golden ornamentation flashed over her fingertips. She grinned as she felt a burst of adrenaline coursing through her veins. She followed the walls until she found herself in front of a door she'd become familiar with. Druig's door.

She knocked on the door, using their secret knock. Artemis took a close look at the door. She'd never seen the exquisite wooden carvings on the door before. She leaned forward and followed the patterns with her hand. Druig swung the door open, knocking Art off her feet. She landed on her face in his chamber. Art groaned, "ow." She rolled over, expecting to see the ceiling, but a certain mind controller was there instead.

Druig stared down at the girl lying on his bedroom floor. "Hi, can I help you?" he greeted with a smirk.

She sat up on her elbows and answered, "Oh, piss off."

"What are you doing on my floor?"

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?

He replied to her query, "I asked you first, Angel."

"Well, I came to ask if you'd like to come to the village with me," Art grumbled, "but then I got side tracked by your door, which, by the way, is gorgeous. Then you swung the door open and I'm on the floor, "she said, gesturing to herself.

Druig nodded, wondering what to say in response. "You think my door is beautiful?" he asked, incredibly confused.

"That's what you took from that?"

"Mostly, but if the offer still stands, I'd love to accompany you to the village Angel".

Art gave him a kind grin. "Perfect now," she pleaded, "please pull me up".

Druig shook his head. He held out his hand for her to take. "Lazy," he replied. Art reached out and took his hand. "Why are you smiling like that?" He asked. Druig was dragged onto the floor by Art, who didn't answer. Druig was thrown on top of her, making Arty gasp.

"Jesus, you're heavy," she huffed out.

He pulled himself up on his hands and hovered above her, saying "I'm sorry I'm not lighter your highness."

Art looked him in the eyes, challenging him. "Apology accepted." Druig kept his gaze fixed on her. His head drew closer to hers.

A large cough jolted them apart. "Please close the door if you're going to do that," Kingo said before shivering.

As they attempted to explain what had occurred, their voices overlapped, but it was no use; Kingo had already left, making vomit noises.

Silence fell over the room as they turned back to each other. "Maybe we should go," Art murmured. Druig nodded. For a few more seconds, they didn't move.

"Are you going to get off me?" she asked. Druig shook his head in pettiness. Fine, I'll do it myself. Artemis wrapped her legs around his waist, flipping them over. She smiled as she flicked her hair over her shoulder. Druig was now shockingly looking up at the Eternal who was straddling him.

"Wasn't that difficult to move now, was it?" she asked proudly. At this, Druig remained speechless at her boldness. Her palms were resting on his chest. What was happening?

Kingo walked past them again before he could react to her statement. "Jesus Christ guys, seriously just shut the door. It's not that hard. See, "Kingo stated while moving the door back and forth. "I need to bleach my eyes," he cried.