"What's the point?" I question "I can't be with the only girl I've ever loved so I may as well just go ahead with it. Tiffany knows my exact feelings and still wants to go ahead and I don't want to hurt the girl"

"Are you serious" Kai demands looking angry

"I am not talking about this anymore" I growl

"So you don't mind that Amelia is going to end up with someone else?" Dad asks

"Nothing I can do about it," I tell him honestly "but I don't want one of my brothers going for her," I say looking at Kai.

"As if I would do that now after knowing everything" Kai scoffs "Amelia wants and deserves love. I couldn't give her that, would I jump at a chance if she offered just to have fun? Sorry brother but abso-fucking-lutely I mean we all know she is fucking beautiful but now I know about you two? No, however, I won't stop playing around with her, that's just what I have always been like with her"

"Right let's look at these files, tell us what you know so far," dad says

"5 murders all females ages 20-22, all raped beaten and strangled. Though three were manual strangulations and the other two they aren't sure what was used" I tell them angrily at the sick fuck that's done this to these poor girls. "All happened within the last 18 months. My thoughts are that it's one perp but they seem to have no leads"

That's the start of us going through the files for hours to see if we could see anything that the NYPD didn't.
I let out a yawn "we can finish tomorrow, it's 3 am and I need sleep" I tell them to which they nod in agreement.

"Ok, just leave them here and lock the door," dad says making me nod as we walk out of the office and head in different directions. Instead of walking straight to my old bedroom, I go to the bedroom where Lia sleeps.

Opening the door quietly I walk in closing the door behind me and locking it

Nothing is happening, well not in that way. I just don't want to be caught in here. Stepping over to the bed I sit down at the edge and lightly clear her hair off her beautiful face, she nuzzles into my hand while smiling softly in her sleep.

Fuck

"If only you knew how much I loved you" I whispered "no matter who you end up with, you will always be mine" I mutter possessively feeling jealousy run through me

'You can't think like this theo, she deserves someone who will treat her like a queen' I think to myself shaking my head 'to be someone's whole world and not just their dirty little secret'

Looking down at her again I kiss her head lightly,
Just as I'm ready to get up she starts moving around letting out a groan, her eyes flutter open and once her eyes focus on me she lets out the sweetest smile I have ever seen.

"Hi" she whispers voice husky due to sleep

"Hi" I smile "sorry for waking you, I just wanted to see you before o went to bed"

"It's fine, are you okay?" She asks softly as she slides further away before tapping the bed "climb in"

"Probably not a good idea" I chuckle but climb in anyway.

"So are you okay?" She asks again

"Yes, I went to the office after speaking to you and Kai was there he was being an ass and I ended up telling him and dad everything about us," I tell her watching for any reaction but she doesn't give me anything. "Then we ended up going through case files for hours and I just wanted to see you incase I don't see you again before I leave."

"That's okay" she smiles tracing my face with her finger. "Remember to be safe, tell the guys I'm asking for them. I forgot to message them recently"

"You talke to then?" I ask confused