I'm feeling lazy today so that's all I'm gonna do. I put on my socks and I walked out of the bathroom.

I checked the time. 12: 32 pm.

I went downstairs and said Goodmorning to my father.

I didn't feel like eating breakfast so I headed to the living room to see if any of my brothers are there.

I could annoy the shit out of them. That's always an option.

I saw Cynthia and Will in the living room. Arguing about who is better. Princess peach or Mario.

They are so freaking childish. Princess peach is better of course.

"Cynthia is right, Will. Princess peach is the best." I said and Cynthia looked at me with a big smile.

"See I told you!" She said excitingly.

"Cynthia. Want to grab some ice cream with me?" I asked because I wanted ice cream and I figured why not make a child's day?

"Yes! I love ice cream! Can Adrian come with us? I want Adrian!" She said jumping up and down with excitement.

"Sure we will put him in the trunk. Go tell him to get dressed to go get ice cream with me and you now." I said smiling sweetly at the little angel.

"Yay!" She said and then went running to find Adrian.

I sat next to Will and I noticed he didn't seem to be in a good mood. "Why are you looking like a sad potato bag?" I asked.

He pulled my ear so he can whisper in it and said. "I fucking hate the D'sanni family. The only good people in it is Adrian and Cynthia. And that bitch Eva won't stop flirting with me and Chris."

"She's hitting on both of you? Good God. Yesterday she fought with me saying to never touch her boyfriend again. Shes literally a hoe!" I whisper-yelled.

That bitch really trying to get any dick.

Adrian's pov*

I don't want to interact with my family at all. Tomorrow they will leave. Honestly I have no fucking clue why they always come here.

The carder family is kind, but I don't know why they would be friends with my father.

I went to my bathroom, that was in my room and showered there since Amelia kicked me out of hers. Literally.

After I was done I put of some sweats. I didnt feel like wearing a shirt so I didn't. I never wear a shirt anyway.

Someone knocked on my door and I said a simple "come in" and the door opened.

It's Cynthia.

"Adrian Adrian! Ms. Amelia said that I can go get ice cream with her! And you are coming with us too!" She said jumping us and down with happiness.

"I love ice cream! I will get dressed and be right out." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Hurry up. You need to be in the trunk before we leave!" She said then closed the door.

Amelia was definitely behind that sentence.

I put on a black shirt and head downstairs.

I saw Amelia holding Cynthia in her arms and Cynthia was playing with Amelia's hair.

Cynthia looked younger than her age. And she was so small so Amelia was able to hold her just fine.

They were talking about something and it honestly Made my heart melt.