"Did you get chicken?!"

"Of course I did. Favorite food for my favorite girl."

Hiding your face in your hands this time and shaking off the twitterpated embarrassment that overtakes your form.

"Jimin!"

Giving you an ornery chuckle when you finally let your guard down you and Jimin both sit at the table, your eyebrows furrowing with confusion at the little box and envelope sitting beside your chicken.

"What's this?"

"Oh, I got you something called a lava cake for after you're done with your chicken, and you had a letter in the mail too."

"A letter?! It's from Piper!"

"...Who?"

"She was my friend that helped me learn the coffee shop...she moved back to Japan a while ago though...I sent her a letter and gave her my phone number so she could text me!"

"....and she sent a letter back?"

Ignoring Jimin's logical statement you quickly tear into the envelope and squeal at the small hairpin that falls out of the envelope, your fingers picking up the beautiful traditional looking pin.

"Wow...this is so pretty..."

"I can't believe that didn't get broken with the international mail system."

Once again ignoring your boyfriends correct use of logic you open the letter and take a bite of chicken before turning your attention to the delicately written letter in your hands.

"Y/N! I know it seems weird that I'm writing you another letter right? But I'm currently getting a new phone! I...dropped mine hehe and kind of shattered the screen...my fiancé is so sick of me! I'm going to text you very soon though, by the time you get this letter I'll probably have my check so I'll be getting a phone soon! Then we can video chat! I can't wait to see your pretty face! -Piper"

"Oh...she broke her phone..."

"I've broken a few phones in my day."

".....What's a video chat?"

"It's where you can see eachother on the phone screen, you and I video chat but we just use FaceTime."

"...Oh, so it's another name for the FaceTime?"

"Yes exactly."

Nodding gently and setting the letter aside you happily kick your feet underneath of the table and eat your chicken, your eyes flicking over to Jimin who quietly admires you while eating his own box of food.

"You're so cute Baby."

"S-Stop.."

"Never."

Giggling shyly you shake your head until Jimin grabs his phone and turns it on, a small grin appearing on his lips when he shows you the calendar notification on his screen.

"Look Baby Mama, you have one of your pregnancy classes tomorrow."

"Mmm! I forgot about that!"

I promised Samyeon I would be there too!

What about school....

"What time...is the appointment?..."

"Looks like this one starts at five and ends at seven."

Wow...I'll only be home for an hour...that's a lot of hours in one day...

"Don't worry about school."

"But Jimin-"

"Baby. These pregnancy classes are really what you need right now, I know that you want to go back to school but let's shoot for Wednesday okay? I don't think you'll do well if you try to do both of them in one day."

Pushing your lips down into a small pout you simply nod your head and poke another piece of chicken with your fork, a frustrated sigh escaping your lips.

"You're right...I don't want to be tired...and I don't want to miss those classes...plus I promised Samyeon I would be there..."

"....who?"

"Park Jimin!"

Giggling and playfully smacking his arm the two of you fall into light laughter sitting together at the dinner table, your eyes flicking down to your belly when you see your baby pushing their little feet against your tummy.

I know you like your chicken Little Baby...this is your mama's favorite food too!

Maybe one day...after everyone at school finds out...they'll be happy to meet you...I know the students don't like me a lot...but that doesn't mean they can't be happy about me having you?....

Right?......

(A/N): :3 cute chapter :3

Also WATTPAD WHY CANT I POST A HEADER PHOTO YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY.