Chapter 12

Thank you for reading! Pls vote for this chapter and give your valuable feedback!

Yours in love,

Deets.

Chapter 12

A week, they were almost training for an entire week now and Indriya had started complaining less and less by the day. She felt more energetic everyday despite her cramps and slight strains. She visited the silver door, and foreboding nature was very addicting to her. She would sit in front of the door for what seemed like hours and would draw the details and write down how she felt about it.

There was something behind it that seemed to call out to her sometimes but she would dismiss it as the wind. She never asked anyone about it, it felt like in this vast world this was her secret, something no one had to know about. She would even touch the door, but would never push it open. That she didn't dare to do, not in a thousand years.

She was standing on her balcony softly humming to herself correcting the pleats of her violet and silver half saree when Chag came to pay her a visit after a while. She did not meet him for a while, he had been busy patrolling the borders of the city and doing some confidential work, but she thought he was just flirting with Mythri or something.

He told her that he had talked to her parents and told them that she had lost her phone at the lecture and that's why Indriya had not answered the call.

She chided him in response and said that her mother would probably flay her alive for losing a phone that was so expensive which she got as a birthday gift.

He also told her that she had to go to her school to collect some certificates and that he would not be available so she had to go with Agni and talk to her parents using some other number. It only got worse from them, she wanted to topple a garbage bin over Chag for getting her into trouble. She knew where to take out her revenge and she would wait for the opportunity.

Indriya huffed and puffed at the thought of Agni being at her school around her friends. She was in huge trouble, as it is because of Chag and the situation became worse. She knocked on Agni's door twice and waited, her hands on her hips as she thought about how he would react when she would break it to him. If her classmates saw him they would tease for the rest of her life, besides Abhi and Ram and worse Soma and Yamya. They would probably skin her alive for not attending their calls.

Agni opened the door and asked "What, Princess?" In the most boring tone he could possibly use to make her reconsider her choice about him escorting her or even the thought of asking him for help because she was not 'allowed to' go alone.

"I need a favour....Agni." She said, her insides churning even screaming at her for asking this man's help. Agni now looked at her and lowered his eyebrows.

"What favour? And why do you look like you're about to vomit?" He asked, motioning her to come in. But Indriya remained outside, her hands suddenly needing something to do so she played with the end of her ooni, twisting it in her hands and looked away from him.

"I need to go to my school and call my parents, they are worried about me not answering their calls." She paused to look at him.

"What do you want me to do about it?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I want you to come to school with me..." Agni cut in so fiercely that Indriya jumped.

"What? No! Ask Chag to come. I am not coming to your school or anywhere else with you, I am not that jobless, I have so many things to do, I have to...bake a cake? And take a day-long bath right on the day you have to go to school."