chapter 18

The person she was standing in front of was her enemy. A backstabber. Someone she never wanted to see again. A person she despises. Her ex-best friend. You may wonder why they aren't friends anymore, well she sabbotachesed Emily's race and tried making her loose because she gave Hazelnut a drug but it didn't kick in before Emily's race. Emily's ex-best friend's name is Sophi

    Sophi said, "Long time no see. I see you're still doing good runnin with Hazelnut. Good job though." Emily just rolled her eyes and kept walking ignoring it. Ben realized that Emily looked sad and mad and ran over to ask her what's wrong.

    Ben asked her what's up with her. Emil said, "Sophi, she thinks she is the queen of everything except her top running time is 15 seconds. That's my slowest time. She needs to realize that just because mommy and daddy buy her everything, she doesn't have to be a royal pain."

    Ben laughed and said, "She's jealous and also watch out for Hazelnut. Jacob's after her."

    Emily said, "I kinda figured, who wouldn't want my princess. She's the top horse in the state."

    Ben laughed and walked away. Emily started cleaning Hazelnut up. While she was doing this Jeremy saw her and grabbed the other hose. He sprayed Emily then started helping with the soap. 

    Emily said, "thanks for the help over there." She said it under her breath hoping he wouldn't hear her.

    Jeremy replied, "No problem, you know you should speak a little louder. You've got a pretty voice now use it." Emil laughed and sprayed Jeremy with the hose. This turned into a water fight. Now they were both drenched in water and Hazelnut was perfectly clean.

    Jeremy turned to Emily and said, "We should get dried off and braid her mane and tail. Plus you perform tomorrow."

    Emily gave Jeremy a questionable look and said, "Don't you perform too?" Jeremy shook his head and walked to his trailer and got changed. While Emily was in question about what just happened.

    Emily got changed and saw Jeremy grabbing all the hair products they'd need. While he was grabbing these Emiyl saw something she never wanted to see.