chapter 8

He punched him, as soon as Emily realized what he did she ran down and said "what was this for, Jacob I expected this from him but not you. Why?" Jacob just said "Em, I needed to h-." Emily said "I don't care what he did, why would you punch him, he's knocked out. You're lucky he's breathing." Jacob said "I didn't do it just for that, I did it because it felt necessary. Emily I really...nevermind." Emily said "just say it, it can't be like you're trying to get married to me." Jacob said "It's not important right now, I'll be back with some stuff."

Emily got Jeremy to wake up and said "what did you do?" Jeremy said "told him what I thought about your riding." Emily pushed him away and said "you deserved what you got." After she said that she smacked him in the face and punched. She walked over to Jacob and grabbed his face and kissed him. She tried to walk back to Hazelnut, but Jacob grabbed her arm and kissed her. He was in shock at the moment but he did like the fact she liked him. Jacob said "I thought you didn't like me," Emily just blushed and said "I've gotta go get Hazelnut put away."

Jacon said "don't blush too much, you'll turn into a tomato if you do." Emily rolled her eyes and went to get Hazelnut. She got over to Hazelnut and saw Jeremy watching her. He said "I'm sorry but I have to do this." Jeremy kissed Emily, she pushed him off of her and said "what in your right mind are you doing?" Jeremy said "doing what is on my mind, Emily I'm still in love with you." Emily replied saying "I need you to leave me alone. I love Jacob and I think him and I are dating." Jeremy said "but you can have me and we'd be perfect." Jacob walked around the corner and said "it seems like she said no and plus she already found someone. So I'd advise you to leave her alone, unless you wanna go for round two." Jeremy rolled his eyes and pushed his shoulder into Jacob as he was walking away.

Emily told Jacob that the fall dance for her school was coming up(in 5 days)  and she wanted him to go with her and she said that they would have a lotta fun and put use into that dress he bought. The only thing was that he said that he wanted to buy her a new dress to go with the winter theme. Emily already had a winter ball gown and she showed a picture of itto him, it kinda looked like this:

 Emily already had a winter ball gown and she showed a picture of itto him, it kinda looked like this:

    Jacob loved the dress but really wanted to buy her shoes since he couldn't buy the dress. Instead of boots he surprised her with a pair of high heels later that day. They kinda looked like this:

    Jacob didn't mind spending his money on Emily but it was a different story in Emily's point of view, she hated it, and she definitely wasn't used to it

    Jacob didn't mind spending his money on Emily but it was a different story in Emily's point of view, she hated it, and she definitely wasn't used to it. The day went fast, it was already 8, and dinner was done. Ben didn't find much out on Mark. The phone wasn't much help because the phone has to get unlocked still. Ben decided to take it into a place who'll unlock the phone. They went to bed after dinner since it was already 9.