chapter 10

This huge surprise was crazy, it was Jeremy trying to take Hazelnut. How did he find them? Why would he ever do this? Why would he even try this? Is all Emily could think of while Jacob tried to get Jeremy before he could fully untie Hazelnut.

    Hazelnut was in stress and you could tell just by the way she looked and was acting. Hazelnut was safe as soon as Jacob got Jeremy before he could finish uniting her. Hazelnut ended up bucking Jeremy off and he fell backwards right under her tail.

    As soon as Jeremy realized where he was he shouted a bunch of unnecessary words and inappropriate words. Hazelnut stepped on him to hold him and she farted. Then nobody expected her to, but she did it. SHE POOPED ON HIM!!! Emily and Jacob started laughing uncontrollably, then Emily grabbed Hazelnut and their belongings. Then they left Jeremy right where he was, right where he deserved to be.

    Emily waited till they got to the road to get on Hazelnut, Jacob got on the back of her. They got back in thirty minutes and Emily decided it would be best to run through the routine a few times with the race being this weekend.

    After she ran through the show she washed Hazelnut and put her up. Emily got into her truck and stopped at the grocery store and bought things to make dinner for Ben and her. She made a delicious meal that looked like this:

    Ben told her thank you and they both finished eating and finished telling each other about their crazy day

    Ben told her thank you and they both finished eating and finished telling each other about their crazy day. Ben found more information on Mark. It turns out this wouldn't be the first set of horses he has tried to kidnap. Emily didn't seem shocked when she heard this and Mark still hasn't come around.

Ben decided to set a trap up and would call Mark to come help but he would wait till tomorrow since it has been a long day and it was already 9p.m.