chapter 12

Hannah and Jacob walked over to Emily and gave her the gift. The gift was wrapped in a beautiful tealish color box with a bow on top. The gift box looked like this:

    Hannah handed Emily the gift and said "we decided you needed shoes to match your dress!" Emily opened the box and said "no, y'all shouldn't have

    Hannah handed Emily the gift and said "we decided you needed shoes to match your dress!" Emily opened the box and said "no, y'all shouldn't have. I can't take these." Jacob said "well you have to because we can't return them we threw away the price tag and the original box." Emily argued back "there's gotta be some way we can re-"

Jacob interrupted her by saying "just put them on." Emily rolled her eyes and put them on. Once she got up everyone realized they fit and she told them she wanted them to watch her last practice before the race. She did amazing and they loved it. It turns out Jeremy was watching from the corner.

Jeremy saw how hard and advanced Emilys' routine was and didn't think he could be better. He only had one night to try and take Hazelnut. While Jeremy was planning this Ben was having Mark come over to get him turned in.

Mark arrived and went out to the barn because Ben had previously texted for him to go out to the barn and check on Hazelnut. Mark didn't think about Ben wanting to turn him in. Mark walked right into Hazelnuts' stall just as Ben planned and the trap went off and trapped Mark. Ben walked into the barn and said "you know you should be more careful."

Mark rolled his eyes and said "who are you calling? Hello? Are you listening?" Ben said "It doesn't matter, you'll find out in ten minutes."

Ben pulled a chair up and sent Emily a picture of Mark in a bear trap and Emily showed Jacob and Hannah. They laughed at it, Emily told Jacob she was going to camp out in Hazelnuts' new stall since it was the night of the race. Jacob decided to stay with her so nothing would happen.

Jeremy saw that they were going to sleep at the barn and he was furious. He pulled a move nobody would expect him to...