chapter 15

The person who called was Jeremy. I know what a shocker, not really. Ben said, "First you break my baby sister's heart, try to steal her winning horse, and now you're calling her big brother. What else do you need to take from her?"

    Jeremy answered saying, "I'm trying to warn you, someones going to try to do something to Emily or Hazelnut. I might have broken her heart but I still care about her. I don't want her to get hurt again. You think I was happy when she got hurt? No, I was mad at myself, I never could forgive myself."

    Ben replied saying, "What do you mean "someone's going to try something." I'm so confused. Why would someone want to do that? Actually, come to the fair because you are going to race tonight right?"

    Jeremy answered saying, "I wasn't going to perform. Emily's a little mad at me. I guess I could but I'd have to hurry and check in before 8p.m. and it's already 6:30p.m."

    Ben answered saying, "well looks like you should hurry," as he hung up.

    Jeremy thought back to himself, what if Jaccob was trying to plan something. Jeremy realized this might be his chance to win her back. He only thought this because he found a note on the ground that said "get the girl or the horse. She's way too good to perform and if you don't I will get my men to get you and the girl plus that boy she's always with. She's an amazing trick rider so you just have to get her or the horse."

    Jeremy got to the fair and got checked in just in time. He was scared he wasn't going to make it but he did. He wanted to surprise Emily but he knew she wouldn't want to see him. Jeremy was still in love with Emily.
    He didn't want to hurt her but he felt he wasn't good enough for her so he cheated, that might make him seem worse. He was at a party and he was waiting for Emily. While he was waiting a girl came onto him trying to get into his pants. He let her, but he shouldn't have. He knew this once he saw Emily while he was making out with this girl.

    This girl was nothing compared to Emily. This girl didn't mean anything to Jeremy and Jeremy knew she meant nothing to him. He was mad at himself for letting her get to him. He never wanted to hurt Emily, but she wouldn't listen to him.

    Jeremy went to find Ben and once he found him he explained everything and Ben popped a question that Jeremy wasn't expecting.....