【71】Petite Mort

Beginne am Anfang

He changed something in the angle of his thrusts, and the way his lower abdomen now pressed against my clit had me spasming around his rigid girth.

"Aah, baby..." I whimpered, meeting his eyes with pleading ones, wondering how the fuck I hadn't passed out yet.

"I know, my love. Once more. For me."

Ah, maybe I'd been right. Maybe he'd come with me this time.

"Can you do that for me, Andrea? Can you come once more?" I nodded, my voice incapacitated by a throaty moan. "You're doing so good, darling. You look so fucking gorgeous, sprawled under me, your skin all glistening and flushed. I could fuck you like this for all of eternity; until it has consumed us and there's nothing left of us but skin and bones."

He lowered again, and leaned on one elbow so he could use a hand to wrap it around my throat, holding my jaw and pushing my head to the side. He licked a heated path up a tendon, his tongue feeling like fire on my skin, and his mouth stopped its course over my ear. With a low, breathless whisper, he poured the most erotic declaration right into it.

"The things you make me feel, Andrea... The thoughts you trigger... The desires you ignite... They worry me sometimes. There's nothing I want more than to protect you from harm, but my desire for you is harmful in itself. I should have untied you half an hour ago. You're uncomfortable, and I know that. I also know you need some rest. But I can't fucking stop. Not when you're being so obedient and let me fuck you raw."

"Aah, please..." I cried out, bucking under him.

"I can feel you clench around me. It drives me mad. Your tight little cunt, so wet it's ruining the bedding, all warm and soft..."

This was too much. I was subdued by all of him, his dirty tongue, his unsparing cock, his skillful thrusts... Unable to contain it, I came for the nth time, my moans and cries raspy, my body too exhausted to arch and shiver properly. I exploded under him, and he was with me the whole way to blissful oblivion, giving me exactly what I needed for it to reach unfathomable heights.

When it eventually receded, I distractedly answered his longing kiss, a little too mind-blown to think straight. He pulled out, backed up to slide down the bed, and I sighed with relief as he proceeded to untie my left ankle. As soon as it was freed, I pulled my leg toward me, the muscles in it weak and aching. Fuck, that felt good. When the other side was done as well, I took a few seconds to move and twist around, relieving my sore tendons and back. Now that I could move, I realized just how absolutely soaked the sheets were under me.

Lex didn't move to the neck tie holding my wrists, though, and it was only then that my mind clicked. He hadn't been coming with me, and I'd been too absorbed to notice it.

"Lex, what the fuck?" I moaned, eyeing his undying erection.

He chuckled low, coming back on the bed with me. "Discipline, Andrea. And a whole lot of motivation."

Despite all the efforts they'd been doing, his arms still had a lot of strength in them as he flipped me around. With the same ease, he pulled me up on my knees, my wrists still stretched above my head, still tied to the headboard. Something threatening rolled in his throat as he filled both of his hands with my ass, kneading and grazing. One of them released the plump flesh, and the sting of his palm followed soon after, the sound of the unexpected slap filling the room.

"Can your pussy have more of me, or should I switch to your ass?"

"Aah... You're a tyrant," I complained.

"I have to make you pay, somehow, for what you did earlier."

"What did I do?!"

"You had the audacity to fake an orgasm."